vyniildisk

Britney almost won but Rihanna came up at the end, almost a tie wow

1. Rihanna

2. Britney

3. Beyoncé

4 . Miley

5. Gaga

androiduser

Madonna's data is really impressive considering the list starts at 2004, just imagine what it would have been if Google had existed in the 80's and 90's :giveup:

FormerExtrovert

This just proves that Gaga has always been a darling of the press (even if in her early years not all are good press due to her avant garde fashion and performaces. but hey, bad publicity is still publicity :shrug:).

What's also amazing is that among the top 5, she has the shortest career length! Queen things only :golfclap: 

OT: but holy **** rihanna all through these years tho :giveup:

Smother Em Eh

Madonna, Britney, Shakira and Rihanna really held it in there (and Bey too of course) But wow she really did come in and stomp! It’s amazing that she made it in the top 5 and surpassing some of the biggest legends and icons. And she’s only 12 years into her career. Impressive and Iconic :applause:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

27monster27

I always forget how much power Madonna had during the Confessions era. Heck, even a majority of her Urban Dictionary definitions are from that time, and reference that album.

he/him/his

Lord Temptation

Forget female artists. Gaga is the most Googled person of all time :classy: :firega:

Delulu Rogers

So cool to see. But im confused. What have shakira and Jlo been up to this year to have the most searches for 2020? And how is adele charting higher than gaga lol 

Cello
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So cool to see. But im confused. What have shakira and Jlo been up to this year to have the most searches for 2020? And how is adele charting higher than gaga lol 

Shakira and Jlo did the Superbowl this year 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

androiduser
15 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

But in the final list Adele is at #14, she's not charting higher.... but during her two peaks, she was hugely successful, 21 is the best selling album of the 21st century (31 million copies) and 25 did insane numbers too (top5 best selling albums of the 21st century)

Delulu Rogers
3 hours ago, androiduser said:

But in the final list Adele is at #14, she's not charting higher.... but during her two peaks, she was hugely successful, 21 is the best selling album of the 21st century (31 million copies) and 25 did insane numbers too (top5 best selling albums of the 21st century)

Yeah I saw that. I was talking about for thé 2020 year 

Judas Oyster
50 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Yeah I saw that. I was talking about for thé 2020 year 

probably how much she lost in weight

Archived