💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BBMAs ratings down 62%, record low

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

I mean, what else would they expect, no promo, no A-List perfomers, and nominations from songs of last year that no one remembers anymore. And in top of that were aired on a Wednesday, it's been proved that award shows aired on weekdays have lower ratings.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
11 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Awards shows are lowkey dying :fatcat:

I just hope if they decide to stop broadcasting on tv they’ll just do it live stream it for free on YouTube 

but watch all the streaming services fight to get the live stream rights :bear:

I had no idea BBMAs happened lol...
Usually my TL goes crazy when there are award shows but I did not see ONE single tweet about it

James Gibson

It was super super boring and all the nominees were from last year with old music that even the artists have moved on.

It would be better just to announce the winners virtually cause this felt like an obligation to check the ceremony this year. Clearly they didnt want to mess their eligibility period by allowing this year's nominees, probably thinking of next year ceremony.

Anyhow, VMAs did a much better job handling an award during the pandemic.

Justin Drew Bieber

Apparently they didn’t have any A-Listers, and I didn’t even know it even happened last night :rip:

27monster27

It's because the show was not in May like usual, also the old nominations thing was a turn off for a lot of people.

he/him/his

Archived