Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - Camp Katy EP

TwilightMonster

Featured Posts

Andreu

20 hours ago, President Biden said:

it’s hysterical that she is INTENTIONALLY using Taylor’s idea except it is not even applicative because these songs are across albums & un correlated 

nice try but taylor didn't invent this and wasn't the first person to do it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
outtahere12428
22 hours ago, Enigma said:

I think the most shocking aspect of this whole thing is that Katy Perry does not consider “Bon Appétit” as one of the top campiest songs of her career :bear:

i mean... california gurls :laughga:

Teletubby
2 hours ago, TwilightMonster said:

Katy posted about it

she calls it playlist not EP

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

organic salad
On 10/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, President Biden said:

it’s hysterical that she is INTENTIONALLY using Taylor’s idea except it is not even applicative because these songs are across albums & un correlated 

I like her, but let's not pretend Taylor invented the COMPILATION EP! :D

organic salad
On 10/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, Monet said:

I don't get it, but i have to say, Tucked is one of my favorite songs of Katy, so i'm glad that's receiving a little spotlight

I think it's a great way to promote Tucked... by way of Katy's older hits. Like promoting Free Woman WITH Bad Romance. It's a win-win. ;)

If you're a casual fan of Katy's or a former fan/local who loved California Gurls, or Swish Swish with Nicki, etc., you may be listening to Tuck for the first time right now (if inADVERTently), you know?  

Tucked is one of my favorites... Critics never liked Katy to begin with. 

organic salad
On 10/15/2020 at 11:24 AM, Enigma said:

I think the most shocking aspect of this whole thing is that Katy Perry does not consider “Bon Appétit” as one of the top campiest songs of her career :bear:

Think CAMPING, in your backyard or on vacation, NOT the Met Gala. Whatever works for you! ;)

Archived