Yo whatsup with artist todays re-releasing song on each separate EP :derpga:

I saw justin bieber did it, taylor swift did it, 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it for? :derpga:

Would love to have a Camp Gaga EP too:

1. Million Reasons

2. Million Reasons (Jazz Remix feat. Tony Bennett)

3. Million Reasons (Radar Remix)

4. Million Reasons (Heavy Metal Remix)

5. Million Reasons (Million Remix)

6. Million Reasons (Pikachu Remix)

PsychoMaxcara
20 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

LI-TER-A-LEE! :laughga:

I really don't get the purpose of this. I mean, is this supposed to be Halloween themed? If so, how did she *NOT* include Dressin' Up? Is that too much for the soccer mom audience? E.T., too. Act My Age would fit nicely as well. I don't get it, it's so random.

Some of you acting as if this has any effect on the song’s streams. It might get a very small boost during the first day because curious people might wanna check it out, but that’s about it.

Putting together an EP of already released songs is gonna do just as much as a playlist, which means next to nothing. :bear:

Chill down, we don’t need Gaga to release useless crap like this. :laughga:

Camp Madonna:

1. Bitch I’m Madonna

2. Candy Shop

3. Rescue Me

4. Gang Bang

5. Oh Father

6. Human Nature 

:diane:

4 minutes ago, DrCake said:

Some of you acting as if this has any effect on the song’s streams. It might get a very small boost during the first day because curious people might wanna check it out, but that’s about it.

Putting together an EP of already released songs is gonna do just as much as a playlist, which means next to nothing. :bear:

Chill down, we don’t need Gaga to release useless crap like this. :laughga:

We could need a live acoustic. 

An acoustic sessions

A gaga own remix of ha hits at the frank zappa home studio with exclusive footage

A new with 4 songs

I know. Shivers

Agunimon

ITS ****ING REAL 

I CAN'T

although tucked and walking on air on the same track list is A++++

6 minutes ago, Killa said:

We could need a live acoustic. 

An acoustic sessions

A gaga own remix of ha hits at the frank zappa home studio with exclusive footage

A new with 4 songs

I know. Shivers

That’s something different and could turn out like such a great gift for the fans and general listeners which are more into her acoustic / ballad stuff.

1. Speechless (New Piano Solo Version)

2. Paparazzi (Piano Version) - the one she performed a while back and which knocked us all out

3. Marry The Night (Piano Version) - the ethereal version she did on Thanksgiving back in 2011, but re-recorded with new vocals.

4. You And I (New Piano Solo Version)

5. Born This Way (Acoustic Piano Version)

6. The Edge Of Glory (Piano Version) - the one she performed at Howard Stern back in 2011

7. Gypsy (New Piano Solo Version)

8. Million Reasons (Piano Solo Version) - the one which she used to do live at the JWT with the great improved instrumentation.

9. Joanne (Piano Version) - this deserves to be on a record. It’s won a Grammy and it s much better than the album version.

10. Always Remember Us This Way (Clean Studio Version)

11. Shallow (Solo Rock Piano Version) - something in the idea of her solo Grammy performance

2 minutes ago, DrCake said:

That’s something different and could turn out like such a great gift for the fans and general listeners which are more into her acoustic / ballad stuff.

1. Speechless (New Piano Solo Version)

2. Paparazzi (Piano Version) - the one she performed a while back and which knocked us all out

3. Marry The Night (Piano Version) - the ethereal version she did on Thanksgiving back in 2011, but re-recorded with new vocals.

4. You And I (New Piano Solo Version)

5. Born This Way (Acoustic Piano Version)

6. The Edge Of Glory (Piano Version) - the one she performed at Howard Stern back in 2011

7. Gypsy (New Piano Solo Version)

8. Million Reasons (Piano Solo Version) - the one which she used to do live at the JWT with the great improved instrumentation.

9. Joanne (Piano Version) - this deserves to be on a record. It’s won a Grammy and it s much better than the album version.

10. Always Remember Us This Way (Clean Studio Version)

11. Shallow (Solo Rock Piano Version) - something in the idea of her solo Grammy performance

I just need a always remember us. Like is it asking too much😱. 

Archived