πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga: "This is my new single"

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

I love her calling herself Stefani! She’s embracing it more I can see. Also, Idk why but her making this song and calling herself Stefani makes me think she’ll go into Musical Theatre soon. It’s a reach, I know, but still it would be cool.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine being on the fence whether your vote matters or not, then cute StefaniΒ on her piano finally sends you to the voting booth.Β  Simply adorable, and I wonder if she needs those glasses or is it really to make her lookΒ serious?

Silence those demons... . πŸ–€

Is her pointing a meme yet? πŸ˜‚

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

CrimeanMiracle

It's all very fun... It's a pity, but apparently there will be no restart of the era.

Buy and stream β€œChromatica”

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

It's all very fun... It's a pity, but apparently there will be no restart of the era.

Actually, it can be confirmation there will be restart as well. Like, she's saying about new single and she's joking about it so she knows we're waiting.Β 

CrimeanMiracle
3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Actually, it can be confirmation there will be restart as well. Like, she's saying about new single and she's joking about it so she knows we're waiting.Β 

:madge:

Buy and stream β€œChromatica”

Awakened M

Chromatica is canceledT.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TimisaMonster

A self aware queen of cheese...:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Archived