opinion

Socially-distanced Chromatica Ball

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

People will still use the same ways to get into the venue, so I think all this simply doesn't work tbh. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

Also, is it even a concert if someone doesn't slap your face accidentally while another grabs your ass? :huntyga:

Xoxo Adriana

imagine a million of those people needing to go pee at once. 

a shitstorm. a damn shitstorm.

numb the flame

it wouldn't feel the same but it is what it is, it would also mean Gaga would have to do more shows to fit everyone who had tickets

Blastertoyo
22 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Also, is it even a concert if someone doesn't slap your face accidentally while another grabs your ass? :huntyga:

Not everyone is in GA :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Schwerk
34 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

People will still use the same ways to get into the venue, so I think all this simply doesn't work tbh. 

Maybe, but it would be able to monitor this and let people in in smaller groups at a time and from more than 1 entrance.

I wouldn't mind this if there aren't any other options, but I hope you're allowed to stand up and dance. I was at an event a few weeks ago were we all sat on giant tables spread around the arena with room in between, but you had to stay seated the whole time, which I found strange because it technically didn't matter if you stood up or not and it was a dance festival.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

1 hour ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

imagine a million of those people needing to go pee at once. 

a shitstorm. a damn shitstorm.

omg can't they just do it before the 2 hours show starts 😂

artpopsexual

Nah :zilla: I'd rather wait for the whole pandemic situation to be over

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Not everyone is in GA :huntyga:

It's where the fun happens :flop:

President Biden

I saw somewhere that did an “outdoor rave” where each cohort of people (likely 10 max) drove into a little fenced section where they could set up lawn chairs, a table, and bring their own food/drinks. Looked very safe but fun.

I got drunk

Stupid Oreo

Im more worried abbout Eurovision next year:saladga: It is ten minutes away from where I live and I have 6 tickets for all the shows:messga:

NewUsername

It technically is indeed possible, and there's quite some concerts going on like this in my country atm. Or like just the normal set up (all seated), but always 2 seats separated by one seat. Of course, this means way less more capacity.

43 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

It technically is indeed possible, and there's quite some concerts going on like this in my country atm. Or like just the normal set up (all seated), but always 2 seats separated by one seat. Of course, this means way less more capacity.

Are you allowed to stand up and dance if you promise to stay near your seat?

MaMaMarryTheNight

A German singer, Wincent Weiß, did a concert and it went like this: 

am-samstag-soll-hier-vor-ein-paar-wenige

not that bad tbh, but of course if she’ll do this, then maybe only 30% or so are able to attend. And since she’s playing in like really big stadiums it may be still too much 

wincentweiss2.jpg2.bild.jpgfull

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived