Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Socially-distanced Chromatica Ball

Lighter

Featured Posts

NewUsername
6 hours ago, Suuus said:

Are you allowed to stand up and dance if you promise to stay near your seat?

Normally not.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Normally not.

I hope that the chromatica ball (if it actualy happens ) will not be like this because that would ruin it for me 

NewUsername
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

I hope that the chromatica ball (if it actualy happens ) will not be like this because that would ruin it for me 

Well, it would be at least better than not having the tour at all!

56 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Well, it would be at least better than not having the tour at all!

I know but it would be so much better if we could dance i mean its a gaga concert after all

Stupid Oreo

i want to throw letters attatched to some sh*t at gaga but it is hard from that distance

MonsterBall13

My take on this is I would rather Gaga just put off the chromatica ball for as long as she needs to so we can have a proper show again  Worry free 

NewUsername
10 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Not there for this at all.  I can wait for the fully attended concert.

2 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

My take on this is I would rather Gaga just put off the chromatica ball for as long as she needs to so we can have a proper show again  Worry free 

Yes yes, I mean that of course! I don't mind waiting for this tour, but I meant if the options were either no tour or socially-distanced tour.

Franch Toast

There are certain concerts where that might work, but not the Chromatica Ball. I'd rather wait till it's safe for people to attend and be in close proximity to each other. I don't think LG would go for it either, as I imagine too many people would break the rules, and I don't think she'd want to risk being responsible for a super-spreading event. 

She/Her/Hers

35 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

There are certain concerts where that might work, but not the Chromatica Ball. I'd rather wait till it's safe for people to attend and be in close proximity to each other. I don't think LG would go for it either, as I imagine too many people would break the rules, and I don't think she'd want to risk being responsible for a super-spreading event. 

Well july next year is still far away so we shall see

38 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Yes yes, I mean that of course! I don't mind waiting for this tour, but I meant if the options were either no tour or socially-distanced tour.

Im oke with it As long as we are allowed to dance 

I don't like this at all. It looks like this would drain all of the energy out of a live event. I wouldn't go, myself. I guess we shall see if this is how it all goes for live events and if we ever go back to how things were. I'd rather watch from home with a livestream, honestly.

Who could be at a show like this for Lady Gaga and NOT stand up and dance along?!!!!:lana:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

3 minutes ago, Sister said:

I don't like this at all. It looks like this would drain all of the energy out of a live event. I wouldn't go, myself. I guess we shall see if this is how it all goes for live events and if we ever go back to how things were. I'd rather watch from home with a livestream, honestly.

Who could be at a show like this for Lady Gaga and NOT stand up and dance along?!!!!:lana:

Exactly this 

2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Is it bad that I would happily risk getting Covid-19 to see Gaga live...:huntyga:

It is but i understand were your coming from

Archived