Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Let Me Love You Like a Woman (October 16th, 2020)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

I like it! Treading similar chord progressions again but that's what I actually like from her. It evokes a very specific melancholic but hopeful feeling every time she uses it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

To me this sounds like an NFR track and I'm actually here for it. Gimme NFR vol 2, gimme COCC

Free my mind

Batwings

Well, this song is a snooze fest. And this is coming from someone who loved NFR. It just sounds like a filler track. 

A R T P O P

It sounds like a NFR outtake. The song is solid but NFR was impactful because it demonstrated LDR's growth as a songwriter. 

This song doesn't demonstrate that same growth and sounds like it was rushed out to capitalise on the acclaim NFR garnered. 

It sounds like the song was written when the album was still called White Hot Forever. I suspect it'll make more sense in the context of the album when it comes out as on its own the song is too saccharine for LDR. 

I'll give the album a listen when it comes out but I don't know if this was the best single to lead with. 

This is just kinda there for me. I wouldn't turn it off but it doesn't grab my attention at all really. The melody sounds very familiar and the lyrical content is pretty basic too unfortunately.

The Fame

It's alright, but won't be a stand-out Lana track for me personally. Not one of her worst, but not the best. It's really kinda in the middle. 

Wolf Boy
12 hours ago, A R T P O P said:

It sounds like a NFR outtake. The song is solid but NFR was impactful because it demonstrated LDR's growth as a songwriter. 

This song doesn't demonstrate that same growth and sounds like it was rushed out to capitalise on the acclaim NFR garnered. 

It sounds like the song was written when the album was still called White Hot Forever. I suspect it'll make more sense in the context of the album when it comes out as on its own the song is too saccharine for LDR. 

I'll give the album a listen when it comes out but I don't know if this was the best single to lead with. 

It’s not a lead single.

chromatikev

I actually like the track.. I just need to pretend the cover art doesn’t exist or else it ruins it for me :bear: 
It is very NFR though I could see it being on the same album for sure. 

Glamourpuss
13 hours ago, Batwings said:

Well, this song is a snooze fest. And this is coming from someone who loved NFR. It just sounds like a filler track. 

My opinion is the same as this.

I'm hoping it grows on me. 

Archived