💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chaka Khan: ‘F*ck Ariana Grande’ (Video)

Featured Posts

Contessa
8 hours ago, Bambino said:

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

Not you low key dragging your own fave. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems she wasn't dragging Ariana, and that's a good thing.  I'm not here for rudeness or for artists shading other artists.

I live outside the space time continuum.

4 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

wait who? no disrespect but I have zero clue who she is:bear:

this is just embarrassing. if you meant no disrespect, google is free. 

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

While she may have been joking about Ariana, that heifer comment really wasn't cool, even if it was just a reference to being female as calling a woman a heifer is the same as calling them fat, it's a really big insult. I'm not a fan of believing that legends can say whatever they want. No amount of success should make you feel you have a free pass to be rude. 

Yeah. I wish she didn't use that word Heifer myself, but I guess that's just how she talks as she is blunt. She really didn't seem like she was calling out Ariana or any other female out personally, she just wanted to make it clear of what she wasn't interested in doing. She might use that word in her regular vocabulary, so it wasn't even a thought to her. She didn't even seem like she was trying to be rude, shady, shocking or diva like with it, just a natural and casual snub at women. I too wish that women were more united and acceptable to one another.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

StarstruckIllusion

Oh... she’s a real person? Everytime I heard that name (like super rarely) it sounded like a character or a movie or something :fatcat: I have heard of I’m Every Woman tho 

TimisaMonster

I hate seeing older female legends threatened by younger new pop artists and trash talking them...it's not cute or "diva" like...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Taylucifer
27 minutes ago, lego said:

this is just embarrassing. if you meant no disrespect, google is free. 

Lmao, stay pressed:bear:

Spoiler

Also I just googled her and I don't recognise her at all lol. Seems like she accomplished a lot tho so go her:gaycat:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Thanks to all who posted links to her music.  I remember several of the songs, and they all are very good imo.  She is very talented.  While I know some of her music, I didn't know her name.  I don't know how that happens.  My bad.  Anyway, all the best to both Chaka and Ariana.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I get that Chaka is an old soul and a classic while Ariana may come off as childish and very millenial, but damn Chaka needs to check her ego. Ariana has one of the greatest and most recognizable voices. Yikes!

StrawberryBlond
53 minutes ago, Sister said:

Yeah. I wish she didn't use that word Heifer myself, but I guess that's just how she talks as she is blunt. She really didn't seem like she was calling out Ariana or any other female out personally, she just wanted to make it clear of what she wasn't interested in doing. She might use that word in her regular vocabulary, so it wasn't even a thought to her. She didn't even seem like she was trying to be rude, shady, shocking or diva like with it, just a natural and casual snub at women. I too wish that women were more united and acceptable to one another.

Which, in a way, is worse. A word like that shouldn't be something you say offhand all the time. Maybe it's a cultural difference. Where I'm from, calling a woman a cow or anything remotely related to cows is considered really disrespectful and yet, just over the border into England, it's considered a simple cheeky little jibe, nothing to be taken overly seriously. So maybe different people mean it differently. The same way some women are ok with the word bitch so long as it's not negative but others will always be offended. How women are referred to is always a thorny issue. I notice, incidentally, that your avatar of Angelina is where she's a character in Girl, Interrupted who uses the word heifer and mere days after you changed it to this! What a coincidence!

Gagaloo911

I mean at this point who hasn't collaborated with Ariana, including this artist apparently lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=14140868

CHROMATICON
10 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

You might need to brush up on your 80s music knowledge then...

Most of us are not from the 80s so we do not feel the need to know about that people. 

Archived