💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chaka Khan: ‘F*ck Ariana Grande’ (Video)

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

chile who is this rude bitch anyway? :ladyhaha:

i hate when artists have an ego this far up their ass. even with artists i love, i hate when their narcissistic traits come out. moments from self entitled “artists” like this show how much of a reality check they have never received, and so desperately need. ariana is doing her own thing, and slaying.

i wish female artists would stop shading each other like this. and no, you didn’t “earn” your ego. i will say the same thing for madonna and this woman isn’t even half as successful as madonna. so no she doesn’t need to be this rude.

EDIT: i watched it a few more times and it’s starting to seem like it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. also being that she apparently collaborated with Ari in the past (never knew this), again i don’t think it was intentional. i’ll just leave my original comment above so i don’t seem shady and because i’m a clown lol:nooo: this still applies to any of those egotistical artists out there

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
Just now, Xoxo Adriana said:

i hate when artists have an ego this far up their ass. even with artists i love, i hate when their narcissistic traits come out. moments from self entitled “artists” like this show how much of a reality check they have never received, and so desperately need. ariana is doing her own thing, and slaying.

i wish female artists would stop shading each other like this. and no, you didn’t “earn” your ego. i will say the same thing for madonna and this woman isn’t even half as successful as madonna. so no she doesn’t need to be this rude.

THANK YOU. No one ‘earns’ ego. 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

BouncyAridCoral-max-1mb.gif

please enlighten me to death

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Still a trashy and problematic channel. Her being on here is embarrassing.

Were being off topic. But why is it embarrassing? Is it not embarraasing being on good morning america or jimmy fallon and be all fonny and scripted? 

Its not embarrassing cause youre popular, and the most popular channel is desperate to have you..? 

Ofc shes not mainstream and on other hand small channels like these think its a great opportunity for them, since gives them credibility. But she probably had some connection with the interviewer or staff and its people shes cool with. I agree it seems to be a bit the "pits" but... Its not embarrassing like youre saying

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Were being off topic. But why is it embarrassing? Is it not embarraasing being on good morning america or jimmy fallon and be all fonny and scripted? 

Its not embarrassing cause youre popular, and the most popular channel is desperate to have you..? 

Ofc shes not mainstream and on other hand small channels like these think its a great opportunity for them, since gives them credibility. But she probably had some connection with the interviewer or staff and its people shes cool with. I agree it seems to be a bit the "pits" but... Its not embarrassing like youre saying

Because these shows are for people with reputation plus they’re all better mannered. This channel is all upcoming mostly problematic rappers, ****stars and other underground people with inappropriate stories. I’ve seen interviews here about some rappers being open to killing his son for being transgender, plenty of ****stars talking about how great their pimp was and all that disgusting sh!t. An ‘80’s legend’ being on the same channel is just humiliating when you think about it. That’s all I’ll say about it.

Bambino
22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

People here are such bitches   just do what you want and if they say dumb ****, just don't acknowledge them at all

That I can't argue about :hug:

JusKeepBreathin

She said she doesn't want to sing with another woman. "We ain't going to sing about no man." She said she doesn't like anybody right now. She wasn't trying to put her down. 

That's just her personality.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

not everyone has to collab with everyone and like everyone. She clearly meant the comment as a joke and is currently going on her own journey musically. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

10 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Because these shows are for people with reputation plus they’re all better mannered. This channel is all upcoming mostly problematic rappers, ****stars and other underground people with inappropriate stories. I’ve seen interviews here about some rappers being open to killing his son for being transgender, plenty of ****stars talking about how great their pimp was and all that disgusting sh!t. An ‘80’s legend’ being on the same channel is just humiliating when you think about it. That’s all I’ll say about it.

Not humiliating but pproblematic, that id agree. Not the kind of content id support if i was an artist. 

omg there's no scandal here. These are literally just two old bad ass bitches talking. It wasnt personal, it was straight forward and she gave her reasons.

Before Whitney, Mariah, Cher, Madonna -- and other divas whose sass y'all love to imitate and meme -- there was Chaka. She has earned the right to be that unapologetically frank.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

29 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I'm pretty sure she was doing this because Luenell was involved. It seems this channel has hired Luenell for random comedic content for years. They talk like they've been friends for decades, the channel prob knew that, so why not sit down and shoot the sh!t with a friend? You 're highlighting issues you have with the lives of the people this channel has interviewed. That has absolutely nothing to do with this artist and this interviewer. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Literally who? If she was so popular why is she getting interviewed on a channel with upcoming rappers, underground artists and ****stars?

I almost only listen to the Top 100 and even I know who Chaka Khan is.

Girl don't embarrass yourself :laughga:

Where is LG7
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

Archived