💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chaka Khan: ‘F*ck Ariana Grande’ (Video)

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
8 minutes ago, Elohim said:

She said 1sec after that "she is good on her own", it's nothing personal, sounds like she gave some issues in general.

People are just making unnecessary scandal. She clearly just means, as she says throughout the interview, she doesn't want to collab with anyone - everyone is good on their own.

8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Unexpectedly she is someone who collabed with Ariana.

Omg no hway. Dis too funny

8 minutes ago, Elohim said:

She said 1sec after that "she is good on her own", it's nothing personal, sounds like she gave some issues in general.

Mhmm I could see it more or less being “so you wanna collab with this newer white girl for relevance?” Khan’s a legend so naturally her response would be I don’t need any white girl or younger miss thing to be successful.

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Mhmm I could see it more or less being “so you wanna collab with this newer white girl for relevance?” Khan’s a legend so naturally her response would be I don’t need any white girl or younger miss thing to be successful.

I, on the other hand think it has nothing to do with race. As she would prob say same about beyonce 

Its more about junping on feats for relevancy. And being obliged to share visions with people that dont really have a finger of her knowledge and musical intuition. Also having to do music that doesnt concern her. So, no. I dont really think she took it like thst, at all

blackpink

I don’t think she meant it seriously - she said she’s good on her own after that...it sounded like a joke 

LittleMonster20
8 minutes ago, Killa said:

Omg her ego tho. Okay i am a chacka khan mega fan, she deserves her ego. But gurl, one thing is taking no shet other is that ego. 

Besides being ignorant, this is rude

It’s facts. Just LOOK at the reputation of VladTV and some of the vile interviews that were held here. If she’s such an 80’s legend what is she doing here?

Blastertoyo
20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Unexpectedly she is someone who collabed with Ariana.

Chaka probably thought it was a song called Ariana Grande ft Nobody

please enlighten me to death

Helxig
22 minutes ago, Bambino said:

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

You really didn't need to bring your girl Paulina into this sentence! :laughga:   don't shade your main

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

You really didn't need to bring your girl Paulina into this sentence!    don't shade your main

I did it because if I say "who's this?" they're gonna come up with "look who's talking."

'They can't scare me, if I scare them first.' - Gaga

:classy:

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

It’s facts. Just LOOK at the reputation of VladTV and some of the vile interviews that were held here. If she’s such an 80’s legend what is she doing here?

Urban acts. As described in theyre channel. They have rodney jerkins, omarion... Those arent even hip hop artists. She started and was popular before her mainstream career in the 80s and then started going more for an ecletic career singing blues and jazz. 

Not everyone is chasing the stardom. They interviewing her might be cause she is cool or wanted some roasting cause shes not one to hold her tongue. Its kinda easy. 

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I did it because if I say "who's this?" they're gonna come up with "look who's talking."

'They can't scare me, if I scare them first.' - Gaga

:classy:

People here are such bitches :laughga:  just do what you want and if they say dumb ****, just don't acknowledge them at all

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Urban acts. As described in theyre channel. They have rodney jerkins, omarion... Those arent even hip hop artists. She started and was popular before her mainstream career in the 80s and then started going more for an ecletic career singing blues and jazz. 

Not everyone is chasing the stardom. They interviewing her might be cause she is cool or wanted some roasting cause shes not one to hold her tongue. Its kinda easy. 

Still a trashy and problematic channel. Her being on here is embarrassing.

Archived