💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chaka Khan: ‘F*ck Ariana Grande’ (Video)

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

She said 1sec after that "she is good on her own", it's nothing personal, sounds like she gave some issues in general.

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Bambino said:

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

You might need to brush up on your 80s music knowledge then...

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Bambino said:

Unexpectedly she is someone who collabed with Ariana.

1 minute ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Didnt they already have a song together :billie:

She's probably blaming her for the mess that the new Charlie's Angels was... :billie:

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Are you even gay? :ladyhaha:

Bambino
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

You might need to brush up on your 80s music knowledge then...

Probably. I can't say I'm familiar with everyone from that era but I'd love to.

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Unexpectedly she is someone who collabed with Ariana.

:toofunny:

LittleMonster20

Literally who? If she was so popular why is she getting interviewed on a channel with upcoming rappers, underground artists and ****stars?

Lord Temptation

I knoe she said no female collabs but I feel dat Chaka and Gaga could work :pray:

In fact, close your eyes and imagine Chaka singing Born This Way, if you want a piece of heaven :tony:

9 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Omg her ego tho. Okay i am a chacka khan mega fan, she deserves her ego. But gurl, one thing is taking no shet other is that ego. 

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Literally who? If she was so popular why is she getting interviewed on a channel with upcoming rappers, underground artists and ****stars?

Besides being ignorant, this is rude

Archived