Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chaka Khan: ‘F*ck Ariana Grande’ (Video)

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychoMaxcara

I'm not gonna pretend I don't know who she is because that's kinda petty haha obviously she's a legend and everybody has some knowledge of her songs. Whitney's "I'm Every Woman" would literally not exist if it wasn't for this woman, but girl, whatever this mess was--it was worse than anything Fergie did:

I swear that stage is cursed. 

JINNOCIDE

She clearly said jokingly about Ariana and the rest is a statement of how she doesn't wanna sing in features.......

anyway stream This Is My Night

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

flyaway
6 hours ago, Bambino said:

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

Way more iconic than Ariana will ever be 

StrawberryBlond

While she may have been joking about Ariana, that heifer comment really wasn't cool, even if it was just a reference to being female as calling a woman a heifer is the same as calling them fat, it's a really big insult. I'm not a fan of believing that legends can say whatever they want. No amount of success should make you feel you have a free pass to be rude. And what is she doing on VladTV? Someone of her status shouldn't feel the need to go on something like that.

I really wish more female singers would be open to singing with other women. I don't see men being all meh about singing with other men. But women are raised to see each other as such competition even when neither woman needs to feel insecure as they both have similar achievements. We've seen lately how Gaga/Ariana, Doja/Nicki, Megan/Beyonce and Cardi/Megan are resulting in not just hits but #1 hits and this might hopefully herald in a new way of looking at the female collab which was once seen as not profitable.

5 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Because these shows are for people with reputation plus they’re all better mannered. This channel is all upcoming mostly problematic rappers, ****stars and other underground people with inappropriate stories. I’ve seen interviews here about some rappers being open to killing his son for being transgender, plenty of ****stars talking about how great their pimp was and all that disgusting sh!t. An ‘80’s legend’ being on the same channel is just humiliating when you think about it. That’s all I’ll say about it.

I know, I just watch that channel when I feel a bit masochistic, honestly. Occasionally, you get someone who's a bit more famous who's fairly decent and says something insightful but most of the time, it's a lot of newcomers with seriously close-minded views. I hate how Vlad never questions the LGBT phobia, which is rife on that channel. I don't know how he can sit with someone who says that he'd disown his son if he came out as transgender and just be all calm and respectful. I think he brings on Lord Jamar constantly for the controversial opinions he spouts as it keeps the viewers coming. I've seen many a comment that says he must live in that studio as he seems to be on it every week. I didn't think someone like Chaka would want to be associated with such a show.

HotLikeMexico

Of course everyone who is offended comments “who” as their tired ass response. 

But for real how do you not know Chaka and even if you don’t, i know y’all watch drag race. She was just on there. 

7 hours ago, Bambino said:

As ironic as it sounds coming from a Paulina Rubio fan, I'm just gonna go ahead and ask who this person is. But I also googled her and still not sure if I'm familiar with her.

Chaka khan is an american/international vocal legend. You not knowing who she is has nothing to do with her worth, her work, or her legacy. It says more about the people on this forum that they idolize and put these white women on a pedestal put boast they they have no idea who iconic black singers are. 

59 minutes ago, TRICON said:

Who is this fad even? Why is she shading Ariana

Sorry but this is why i cant come to this site anymore. Yall think you care so much about music yet are soo ignorant you cant even begin to comprehend how ignorant you actually come off

6 hours ago, KNJ said:

Before Whitney, Mariah, Cher, Madonna -- and other divas whose sass y'all love to imitate and meme -- there was Chaka.

This should be pinned. 📌 

FreePalestine

I don't feel like she meant it rude as it is written as a headline, she seemed fine with Ariana Grande after the initial No, like it was no personal slant on her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

She’s always been kinda nutty, but what a STELLAR singer.  Look up “I Feel For You,” “Ain’t Nobody,” “I’m Every Woman,” and “Through the Fire.”  

ToxicHot

Literally why the clickbait :wtf:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

55 minutes ago, Jed said:

Chaka khan is an american/international vocal legend. You not knowing who she is has nothing to do with her worth, her work, or her legacy. It says more about the people on this forum that they idolize and put these white women on a pedestal put boast they they have no idea who iconic black singers are. 

I don’t think it’s fair to make this a race thing. I’m not surprised a younger audience might not be aware of her.  It’s not their fault, nor does it make them racist.  

Archived