💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If The Chromatica Ball doesn't take place in 2021...

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

After reading and discussing on another thread regarding The Chromatica Ball 

Spoiler

I started thinking about how I don't see anyway for the tour to happen next year as planned. Would you be here for Gaga cancelling the tour and giving the option of a full refund  for your tickets or getting £30 or less taken from your refund in order to gain access to a live-streamed version of what The Chromatica Ball should've been. Think of it as you spent £300 on tour tickets and you can either get a refund of £300 or a refund of £270 plus access to a live-streamed version of what the tour should have been. Maybe even a live-streamed "tour" in that Gaga would start performing at 20:30 in the time zone of each date which would work out fine for her in regards to the EU dates and then you could get access to city/date "exclusive" merchandise like Gaga did for the stadium JWT dates with exclusive t-shirts. 

Where is LG7

I would pay to see her do an actual live concert for chromatica :enigma: 

it will be safer if covid cases won't go down by 1st Q 2021 (which I highly doubt)

but this is just my opinion...

it's really more of a full 360 experience when you see her concerts in person than on our phones, laptops and computers (tho I have not really been to one of her concerts :bradley:)

and I doubt if 2022 is still up for the chromatica ball

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

I would pay to see her do an actual live concert for chromatica :enigma: 

it will be safer if covid cases won't go down by 1st Q 2021 (which I highly doubt)

but this is just my opinion...

it's really more of a full 360 experience when you see her concerts in person than on our phones, laptops and computers (tho I have not really been to one of her concerts :bradley:)

and I doubt if 2022 is still up for the chromatica ball

By the time 2022 comes around and Gaga still hasn't toured Chromatica, I think it'll end up being a joint tour like Ari did for "Sweetener" and "thank u, next" I agree with the whole 360 experience but if a livestream is the only way she can execute her vision for the tour then so be it 

Where is LG7
3 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Time to launch her into space for a performance, no COVID up there :vegas:

we-

giphy.gif

MaMaMarryTheNight
6 minutes ago, pillos said:

chromatica era has ended with 911 ..

chromatica ball is goin to be a perfect illusion :')

And that’s just sad, because she could do it at least online, but „sHe hAtEs iT“

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, pillos said:

I sort of feel like this might be right, they may pick up again around the Grammys with a rerelease with three new tracks but that's it. Although whenever we start asking if the era is over she then drops something so who knows anymore. 

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, pillos said:

Stfu

All I ever wanted was love...

Pop Music

as someone who spent quite a bit on tickets I would love this option if there is no way she could feasibly postpone it further (I would wait 5 years to go to the tour if it meant it :ladyhaha:)

but I 100% understand if it is cancelled and i'm the first to care about safety so if it can't happen then the live stream would be a great idea! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I very much want to attend, but won't until it is safe.  I hope she doesn't perform until then, and I don't care how long it takes.

I live outside the space time continuum.

boysomewhere

that would only work in a good way if the find a way to  virtual reality technology to bring the whole thing very close to reality and do it safe, like vr glasses to everyone who bought a ticket and a new technology to intergrate the whole concept perfectly , which i dont think it could happen cause of the money it needs

bluemonkey

Sorry but I rather take the full refund. I want to see Gaga live and if that’s not happening (honestly it’s not my priority anyways since there’s no vaccine) I could use that money for other things or whatever merch she’s gonna release to keep me sane until it is safe enough to perform cuz I’m sure all artists are like “uh not risking my life”

Helxig
23 hours ago, sarahb said:

Time to launch her into space for a performance, no COVID up there :vegas:

This is still a sore subject for me :bear:

#gagainspace2015

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived