💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Next Single: Sine From Above

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Makes sense if you think about how Chromatica is structured into three parts, or acts. 

SL + ROM were from the first third 

911 is the middle part, the dark part

and SFA is in the third section, which also matches perfectly following the 911 video where Chromatica III plays at the end.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LG666 said:

Makes sense if you think about how Chromatica is structured into three parts, or acts. 

and SFA is in the third section, which also matches perfectly following the 911 video where Chromatica III plays at the end.

BUT I STILL WISH IT WAS ALICE SO WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN.

Economy
14 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

It makes sense though, at the end of the 911 video they played Chromatica III which transforms into Sine From Above. So it’s definitely possible. Would prefer Alice though.

Or it makes sense and explains why a rumour was created out of it :toofunny:

6 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

It wasn't GP friendly enough and definitely not made for radio. It was still a good choice imo as it was a viral moment and it's largely considered a fan favorite. Also, yas, Gaga is an icon and a legend and has nothing to prove, but *one* televised performance at the VMAs is not enough to push the song and get it into the top 10 internationally. The lack of promo is concerning and shows that Gaga has zero Fs to give at this point. 

I think gaga still cares but Maybe gaga has more important things on her mind right now 

HausOfAntonio
14 hours ago, brucee said:

it would be a good strategy considering the voce viva campaign is already teasing it.... People being shooketh, Elton's fan club joining the train... Big ending for Chromatica. Huge movie, with Babylon at the end like GUY movie... Something epic. 

The 10 people at the care home? Ok :laughga:

I’m just joking don’t drag me :selena:

MaMaMarryTheNight

Gaga reading her comment about a next single, realizing it’s something music related:

tenor.gif

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

TEETHTEETH

Have we not learned anything with the telephone sequel? Just because her last video alludes to a continuation doesnt mean there will be one..

Not y'all thinking half the videos of CHROMATICA are gonna be about a car accident :billie:

Stephen
59 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Ok I get that but then lets make the Act 3 video Babylon :flower:

Archived