💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Next Single: Sine From Above

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara

I don't know sistren, I feel like SFA would be too obvious of a choice. Yes, the 911 video transitions into the SFA intro at the end, and the timing would be perfect + Gaga loves Elton obviously and cementing the song as a 'moment' with music video seems like the thing she'd do.

I just hope she doesn't.... 

No offence to people who stan SFA but it's actually one of the songs I don't care much for on Chromatica. I do like the chorus, but the rest just sounds too.... overwhelming? I don't know, the production is a bit too much and that beat drop near the end was cool & unexpected when I heard it for the first time, but it does sort of come out of the blue and kinda ruins it, to be completely honest.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09

If this is true they'll probably release the ballad version. SFA took off loads on Shazam when it was aired on TV but did absolutely nothing anywhere else. I think they need to release the stripped back version and playlist it as a new song 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

11 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

If this is true they'll probably release the ballad version. SFA took off loads on Shazam when it was aired on TV but did absolutely nothing anywhere else. I think they need to release the stripped back version and playlist it as a new song 

Makes sense. Post-album singles need new versions to enter the charts.

6 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

she said: "Labels and artists give me information to promote forthcoming music". It seems like she's not speculating based on Twitter posts.

Anyone can say that 

Poltergeist

It would be a dream coming true :vegas:
I never needed a music video for a song as much as I need it for this one!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

PsychoMaxcara
14 minutes ago, devilrhino said:

Why did 911 bomb 😔 

It wasn't GP friendly enough and definitely not made for radio. It was still a good choice imo as it was a viral moment and it's largely considered a fan favorite. Also, yas, Gaga is an icon and a legend and has nothing to prove, but *one* televised performance at the VMAs is not enough to push the song and get it into the top 10 internationally. The lack of promo is concerning and shows that Gaga has zero Fs to give at this point. 

imnotyourbabe10

Whatever the next single, either SFA or Alice need to be the closing single, imho.  They both nicely encapsulate the experience of the record.

Whatever the next single is, don’t expect a great chart performance, usually 3rd and 4th singles underperform no matter how good the material is

2 hours ago, devilrhino said:

Why did 911 bomb 😔 

We told y’ all so many times it would, but they attacked us for saying it :(

Archived