Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Next Single: Sine From Above

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

You probably recognize her from YouTube but apparently she’s now an “insider” :bear: not sure if she’s credible but if she’s lying it will only hurt her (stans will drag her) and she’s a middle aged woman so she’s probably not gonna go through the effort to troll all of stan twitter :bear:

anyways... justice for Sour Candy :bear:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

It makes sense though, at the end of the 911 video they played Chromatica III which transforms into Sine From Above. So it’s definitely possible. Would prefer Alice though.

MaMaMarryTheNight

IMO it’s the same Situation as with scheiße. Fan Fave but a bad single decision :saladga:

hoping for Alice or replay tbh 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

it would be a good strategy considering the voce viva campaign is already teasing it.... People being shooketh, Elton's fan club joining the train... Big ending for Chromatica. Huge movie, with Babylon at the end like GUY movie... Something epic. 

hello hello baby.

She probably read it here because III is in the 911 video :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Flawless

If she knew the storm that is upon her if doesn't end up being true she wouldn't share any information :bear:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, Flawless said:

If she knew the storm that is upon her if doesn't end up being true she wouldn't share any information :bear:

What id she don't know :air:

• Admin changed the title to Next Single: Sine From Above

Archived