Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga comes for ignorant fan

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Tbh I would think the DNC pays artists to promote the vote so it’s not like this non-profit would be doing it in the first place

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Well he’s stating it as a fact and assuming she gets paid, spreading false information. It would be another thing if he simply questioned if she were being paid for it.

tenor.gif

LilyLark
2 hours ago, sarahb said:

Eh was he really being that awful though? Like if you genuinely believed she got paid for telling people to vote, saying 'I wish I got paid to do that' is an understandable thing to say. 

It's a pretty dumb thing to assume, though. Those get out the vote campaigns need the $$$...why would they waste money on celebs when it's easy enough to get celebs to do it for free, especially in this political climate? Plus, Gaga's not the first celeb to plug that particular site....

TLDR: To be fair, I'm kind of annoyed at people always assuming the worst on twitter so I don't have a lot of sympathy for the original tweet

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Chic said:

Tbh I would think the DNC pays artists to promote the vote so it’s not like this non-profit would be doing it in the first place

I'm 99% sure the DNC doesn't pay artists...some non-profits definitely did, though, but now? Nah. Way too many celebs willing to do it for free, dumb to pay money for it.

I think the lesson learned here is think before you tweet. Don't get sassy or she might come for you :sweat:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

SlaeUrAnus

Please someone link their response (if they have one).

I bet he crapped himself and is backtracking :lmao:

In my messy era.

Prostitute Barbie

That was a very nice response. When I think of someone coming for you I think of a kind of aggressive and sassy reply calling you out. She’s so sweet :heart:

Madam Margolyes
53 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Please someone link their response (if they have one).

I bet he crapped himself and is backtracking :lmao:

:bear:

He didn't even question anything to begin with, he just tweeted a false assumption about her :bear:

HorusRa2

So glad that in the video she released she wasn't telling people who to vote for. She is being respectful while also advocating for as many people to be involved in the political process as possible. We STAN that. 

Karen Smith

It's sad to see you write that Gaga should take him harsher. She did it with class, being nice at the same time, and that's what we value her most. About this fan, let's go, anyone can get irritated at times, especially in the current world situation, and sometimes someone has to vent their frustration out in one way or another. Gaga has handled it well and that's enough, there's no need to screw this boy for one stupid comment. It's just twitter, don't take it that seriously. I'm not defending him, but he got his from Gaga herself.

Archived