Honest Vocal Coach: New Gaga video in approx 4 weeks

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gstring
5 hours ago, Jase said:

I remember rumours that she filmed a video in NY with BLACKPINK for Sour Candy recently, but I just kinda brushed them off as BS..Ā :diane:

Ya'll remember the green and yellow colored hair combo šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Little little

Why would they tell her that, it makes no sense

ThereĀ are way bigger influencers than herĀ 

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Jester said:

Why would they tell her that, it makes no sense

ThereĀ are way bigger influencers than herĀ 

Because she is honest and good and deserve this.Ā 

Ā 

Gaga was always good to good people. She is distancing herself from self absorbed people because she don't want to be called pretentious again.Ā 

PatrickMonster
6 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

I love her! I watch her vocal critiques from time to time - shes always very sweet to Gagaā€™s videos/performances šŸ˜Š

didn't she kinda hate on her 2020 VMA performance? I didn't watch any videos from her ever since that

Helxig

What the HELL Georgina?! You can't just leak info like that :laughga:Ā  they'll be coming for her YouTube channel soon!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

Because she is honest and good and deserve this.Ā 

Ā 

Gaga was always good to good people. She is distancing herself from self absorbed people because she don't want to be called pretentious again.Ā 

Exactly this! It became very obvious when Gaga collabed with beauty YouTubers for Haus Labs that she would prefer to associate herself and her brands with good people with maybe less of a following and no drama. And actually, her whole career she's made a conscious effort to support good people and young artists/up and comers.

The Gaga/Nikkie collab is still iconic :giveup:Ā  (even though I know Nikkie is VERY popular, she still chose her over Jeffree, James, etc. and paid them dust :shrug:)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Karen Smith

I love that she shares every information she gets. This is fantastic. And you know, she's definitely not lying because why would she do that? She is a huge fan of Gaga and I am not surprised that if she gets any information, she immediately shares it on tt.Ā 

Also, I hope it's Alice or ReplayĀ :cryga:Ā 

10 hours ago, Jase said:

I remember rumours that she filmed a video in NY with BLACKPINK for Sour Candy recently, but I just kinda brushed them off as BS..Ā :diane:

they weren't even in new york skkssk

KevinWright

If it's true i think is Sine from AboveĀ :enigma:

It will be the third INTERNATIONAL single and let's hope for a EMA's (in 3 weeks will have the show :fatcat:) and a Grammy performance.Ā 

Am i asking too much?Ā :sis:

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

If it's true i think is Sine from AboveĀ :enigma:

It will be the third INTERNATIONAL single and let's hope for a EMA's (in 3 weeks will have the show :fatcat:) and a Grammy performance.Ā 

Am i asking too much?Ā :sis:

I'll take anything but, I can't imagine Elton in Gaga's music video in Chromatica style tbhĀ :billie:

I'm gonna need LG7 to be a insider-free era. Gaga better release stuff before insiders even dream of posting bullshit on twitter.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Little99 said:

I'll take anything but, I can't imagine Elton in Gaga's music video in Chromatica style tbhĀ :billie:

g0rl I think theĀ "Chromatica style" ship has sailed, 911 ignored it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived