Honest Vocal Coach: New Gaga video in approx 4 weeks

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
27 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

The music videos for Babylon and Free Woman are supposed to be finished for a long time.

That was fake.

1 hour ago, Jase said:

I remember rumours that she filmed a video in NY with BLACKPINK for Sour Candy recently, but I just kinda brushed them off as BS.. :diane:

I am hopeful it is ^ Sour Candy

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Reality

I kinda hope that it's literally for any song except Sour Candy. I'm not against MV for SC, but I'm against a MV for SC right now. I just wanna move on from the song. I hope it's for Replay, SFA, or Babylon.

🖤👹

I mean I know she’s no troll... but she hasn’t known about others before as far as I’m aware 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

nswain1110

I love her! I watch her vocal critiques from time to time - shes always very sweet to Gaga’s videos/performances 😊

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

JINNOCIDE

I find it hard to believe that Gaga will drop a vídeo one week after the elections... dunno. If it's two weeks I find it believable tbh

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TBH this makes a lot of sense to me.  Gaga wants to talk with people “as Stefani” for the next three weeks (until the election) so it makes sense that she would want to resume promo after that.  

Personally, I think we have one more music video + a virtual concert left for this era.  Then she’ll go into an entirely new era or release a related EP (a la TFM).

Leblanc
4 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

This is the same woman who said Katy had better vocal abilities than Gaga

This. I NEVER watched anything of hers once she said this, I was like ma'amDrag Queen Hbo GIF by We’re Here

I always let the good ones go

LilyLark
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

911 ended with the lead-in to Sine From Above.  The storyline follows, Gaga being saved in a moment of desperation.

I am honestly confused why the most obvious probability is ignored by everybody about this issue. :saladga:

Sine From Above is also one of the most commercially friendly songs from the album if they cut off the last thirty seconds. But this youtuber is unverified and doesn't have that many followers so ...eh.

Quartz

OMG. I just need that Sour Candy MV and I'm good with the end of this era. :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived