💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Honest Vocal Coach: New Gaga video in approx 4 weeks

Jase

Featured Posts

Reality

Oh my god, when I read the title I thought she announcing that she was going to make another video about Gaga in 4 weeks. I was like, "Girl, why do need to announce that you're making another Gaga video in 4 weeks?" :sweat: 

This is interesting nonetheless though. She would have no reason to lie, so I'm assuming she's telling the truth...

🖤👹

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
goldenrealm

Every one please be nice to the honest vocal coach lady if you decide to interact with her on twitter, she's been through much negativity on social media

sillynate

Y’all see that? If you wanna be an insider you gotta be a YouTube reactor :excited: brb filling out my application 

Would mid-November be too early for a TonyGa holiday song, with a simple vid shot in the studio?

I feel like that would be released closer to late November or early December but I don't know honestly. :huh: Do holiday songs tend to come out before or after American Thanksgiving?

⚡🐲

This "schedule" kinda fits the 4-week thing she's talking about :bradley:

I'm excited and ready for the meltdowns if nothing happens :billie:

StrawberryBlond

I didn't know she gets sent early info about stuff. That's a big deal for a small YouTuber like herself. I see no reason why she'd lie about such a thing. Fingers crossed for Sour Candy. It just seems like an autumn/winter type song in my mind, is the most commercially viable song left, Blackpink really need a big single soon as the ones off their own album aren't breaking through and the fans from both sides clearly want it judging by views and likes.

51 minutes ago, Jase said:

:air: :air: 

That is the most British response to such a request! That's basically the way I respond to every offer I'm not interested in either, even when it dawns on me later that it maybe wasn't the most appropriate response! I go away thinking: "No, actually, I do not want that person to think I was grateful for their kind offer but present circumstances stopped me from accepting!" :smh:

JINNOCIDE

in before it's a campaign to vote video :selena: (i kno the election it's in 3 weeks tho)

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

ShayCristoforo

I can’t wait to hear her call Babylon a bop :fatcat:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Stephen
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

911 ended with the lead-in to Sine From Above.  The storyline follows, Gaga being saved in a moment of desperation.

I am honestly confused why the most obvious probability is ignored by everybody about this issue. :saladga:

Oh god I hope it's not that song :bradley:

Please Alice Babylon Sour Candy or Free Woman

Jose Alberto

The music videos for Babylon and Free Woman are supposed to be finished for a long time. The video that will be released in 4 weeks, will it be one of these? or will it be another shot recently? 

Nicola said that they had fun shooting music videos, I mean, these are several.

Archived