Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jollibee
5 minutes ago, Jase said:

This iconic woman is NOT a troll :bradley: 

Wait! Are we getting a new music or video from Gags?

1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Babylon? Free Woman? 

I wonder what it'll be. 

I remember rumours that she filmed a video in NY with BLACKPINK for Sour Candy recently, but I just kinda brushed them off as BS.. :diane:

Bonkers

911 ended with the lead-in to Sine From Above.  The storyline follows, Gaga being saved in a moment of desperation.

I am honestly confused why the most obvious probability is ignored by everybody about this issue. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

911 ended with the lead-in to Sine From Above.  The storyline follows, Gaga being saved in a moment of desperation.  

Chromatica III wasn't a really good match for what was going on in the final scene of 911.  I guess they didn't have any other Chromatica music for that part, but it seems so logical to me.

I am honestly confused why the most obvious probability is ignored by almost everybody about this issue. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SFA makes sense as it’s Grammy friendly and they will be campaigning soon, adding Elton into the mix won’t harm matters

Pop Music

we stan queen Georgina being our new insider 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived