💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Being ripped off for Gaga items

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa
4 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

The cheapest one I've seen is about $300+ :giveup: Hopefully with UO doing these coloured Gaga vinyls they'll do a different variant of pink with Joanne and make all of us who've paid stupid prices feel stupid lol. But i feel you, i can't wait to feel stupid after spending so much on the BTW box set :bradley:

I remember when you posted you got yours! Its beautiful!! I hear ya..sometimes price just goes out the window when its something we really really want!!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

TSUNAMI

Well... I would love to have anything besides TFM, ARTPOP and Chromatica but I had to basically sleep with guys to get the first two and I'm still not rich enough to but it all on ebay :(

Xoxo Adriana

ive been ripped off so many times i swear :nooo:

i’ve been trying to contact this pop store in Taiwan to refund my Chromatica rare poster because they said they “couldn’t ship it” :oprah: so i told them i wanted a refund, assuming that was even an option despite them taking my money. it was $60 and haven’t heard from them since.

i think my most expensive gaga item ever ordered was the monster high zomby gaga doll, i could only find one person in my area who was selling it and it was $200:giggle:

yall are spending on designer clothes whilst i’m buying overpriced gaga memorabilia from ebay power bottoms xx

7 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

I get the concept of making money...I mean Gaga’s team robs us so many times. Her merch is priced three times the value it actually is (of course I get that it’s how they make back their money since album sales don’t bring in much revenue compare to touring) but sometimes you look at the material and you think “did I really paid $100 for some iron-on T-shirts?” That recent chromatica box set really spells out “we just want your money and get rid of extra stock just repackaged!”

The Chromatica box set is the most underwhelming item we’ve had so far, they could’ve at least included the SL picture disc for that price!

bluemonkey
17 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

The Chromatica box set is the most underwhelming item we’ve had so far, they could’ve at least included the SL picture disc for that price!

Yeah I rolled my eyes at the merch cuz yeah I get it but that box was ridiculous. Nothing special, they didn’t even took that much time on the packaging! Definitely underwhelming 

numb the flame
39 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

that's definitely my least favourite box set she's ever released. BTW The Collection is miles better than the Chromatica one :cryga:

Archived