LadyGaga.com now leads to a voting website

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
6 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I wonder if celebrities promoting voting actually works because I'm personally put off of the whole thing with such blatant preaching (and that's not to attack Gaga, but I've observed this from many other celebs). 

Preaching? Asking people to vote? Really? In 2016 100 million people didn’t vote. This election is the most important election of our lifetime. 

OhHenny2020

Maybe she’s holding out between Sine From Above/Replay single selection based on the results from this election. Tom Hanks Omg GIF by Golden Globes

PsychoMaxcara
18 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Preaching? Asking people to vote? Really? In 2016 100 million people didn’t vote. This election is the most important election of our lifetime. 

Yes, well, for a lack of a better word - preaching... and virtue signaling. As I said, that's not what Gaga does here, but some celebs are really blatant and it reeks of political affiliations that are either genuine or paid for. Also, shouldn't all elections be equally important? And obviously a lot of people will disagree, but imo, Biden is not better than Trump.

MessyTop
1 hour ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Yes, well, for a lack of a better word - preaching... and virtue signaling. As I said, that's not what Gaga does here, but some celebs are really blatant and it reeks of political affiliations that are either genuine or paid for. Also, shouldn't all elections be equally important? And obviously a lot of people will disagree, but imo, Biden is not better than Trump.

I see you are form Canada. I will respectfully not answer or comment on your opinion. Peace. 

PsychoMaxcara
23 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I see you are form Canada. I will respectfully not answer or comment on your opinion. Peace. 

Ok, but I'm always happy to hear different points of view. I mean that's what we're here for, isn't it. And just for the record I feel really sorry for you guys, our government is not perfect by any means but I personally wouldn't vote for any of the candidates you are forced to choose from. Even the previous election was like choosing between quick death or slow & painful one. 

LORD GAGA
9 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Not at all

Well, unless it’s the LP version, it’s one of her most rare and now goes for about £100-150 each

Quartz
10 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I wonder if celebrities promoting voting actually works because I'm personally put off of the whole thing with such blatant preaching (and that's not to attack Gaga, but I've observed this from many other celebs). 

Preaching...to vote? Wow, if this prevents you from voting, i think you might be a Karen, sorry. :poot:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PsychoMaxcara
12 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Preaching...to vote? Wow, if this prevents you from voting, i think you might be a Karen, sorry. :poot:

Exactly, preaching. Like, it should go without saying that you should participate if you want to see things change, that's one of the perks of living in a free country--everyone has the right to vote. But I guess it's news for many people hence the sudden & highly suspicious gigantic promo machine especially from people who've never involved themselves in politics before (not talking about Gaga here, y'all know what I mean). Like, the election is on par with the Super Bowl at this point. I'm still curious whether it really works and people will turn up. I remember Katy Perry did like 100 Hilary Clinton tributes before the elections and I don't think it helped her.

• 4 weeks later...
Teletubby

why her website still redirect to turbovote.org? 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

weloveheragain
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

why her website still redirect to turbovote.org

because the next update is for babylon haus labs music video release :icega:

free woman demo in my veins

4 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

why her website still redirect to turbovote.org

She wants you to vote for mayor now :billie:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

why her website still redirect to turbovote.org? 

Gaga 2024 :billie:

End Racism Now

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Red said:

She wants you to vote for mayor now :billie:

mayor of Chromatica ?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived