Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci starts shooting in Italy in March

Scathach

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

The trailer is going to say Academy Award Winner Lady Gaga, Academy Award Winner Robert De Niro, Academy Award Winner Al Pacino, Academy Award Winner Jared Leto. 

Now we just need to hope that it's good. Ridley Scott is hit and miss lately. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowkey sad we won't be getting another Shallow moment considering she's playing a murderer but I remain incredibly excited for this :laughga: The cast is so glitzy! 

11 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

The trailer is going to say Academy Award Winner Lady Gaga, Academy Award Winner Robert De Niro, Academy Award Winner Al Pacino, Academy Award Winner Jared Leto. 

Now we just need to hope that it's good. Ridley Scott is hit and miss lately. 

It will probably say “Academy Award nominee Lady Gaga” 

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

Can not wait to see pics of her swanning around Italy in vintage Gucci :giveup: I'm so excited for this movie omg

I just hope it’s gonna be possible. I’d love this too :enigma:

Stephen
37 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It will probably say “Academy Award nominee Lady Gaga” 

She factually IS a winner :poot: the point of mentioning their awards in the trailer is to hype up the cast, not to be super specific and technical. I'm sure Ridley Scott will not mince words just because her award is for a song. An Oscar is an Oscar and if he can call her a "winner" in his trailer for maximum hype then I'm sure he will!  :vegas: 

Queen Gloria
5 hours ago, slayo said:

this is going to be better than a star is born

It better be. In all her roles so far, I feel like Gaga holds back a little bit. I still see Gaga/Stefani coming through in The Countess and Ally. I want to see her fully immerse herself in a role with method acting and become the person, no signs of her actual self. I haven't seen her done that yet. If she can, she'll definitely be Oscar worthy. 

Runway

4th oscar nom and potential second win? She makes it look so easy, no wonder stan world hates her :lmao:

Runway
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

England is not in the EU anymore, US Americans are allowed to come and go there as they want if they got quarantine bubbles. EU regulations are way stricter. :selena:

Pretty sure they can bend the rules a bit for Lady Gaga :reductive:

I'm sure Gaga will be presented as "Oscar Nominee" in the trailer.

Take The Big Short trailer as an example, in which Brad Pitt was presented as a nominee even having already won a Best Picture Oscar as a producer.

BABYL0N

I’ve been watching documentaries about this whole story lately and I can’t ****ing wait for this movie :bradley: this will be a we love her again moment for the GP all over again

jimmytimestep
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

....this will be delayed for sure with the current state of covid. :laughga:

darling you have NO IDEA how much money networks and studios are willing to spend on keeping production open.

If they have to quarantine all these people together in a lavish villa, they will

they have no option. spend the money, or don't produce and drown.

androiduser
5 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

Most likely Gaga will be called an Academy Award nominee... because she is an actress in the movie, and she was nominated for acting, and won for songwriting. I know fans will probably be disappointed by it, but that's the unwritten rule. The award mentions in the trailers always refer to acting roles.

The same way other singers who won for music (or were nominated for music) didn't get the Academy Award Winner billing in their next movies when they were actors. (Jon Bon Jovi, Janet Jackson, Dolly Parton - to name a few nominees)

10 hours ago, Scathach said:

" The filmmaker is set to start production in Italy next March on Gucci, the MGM drama that will star Lady Gaga as the murderess Patrizia Reggiani alongside a killer cast including Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Adam Driver and Jared Leto."

https://deadline.com/2020/10/ridley-scott-joaquin-phoenix-napoleon-epic-kitbag-wraps-the-last-duel-today-1234597342/

What is this Kitbag duel?:coffee:

Archived