💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci starts shooting in Italy in March

Scathach

Featured Posts

Stephen
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

No one is being negative, I'm being realistic. The entirety of Europe is close to shutdown 2.0 and US citizens have not been allowed to enter the EU since the first shutdown unless it is was drastic reasons (i.e. funerals of first degree relatives). 

Also flat-out lying doesn't help your narrative either because Ridley Scott DID delay shooting his current movie by 6 months because of Covid-19. :laughga: 

Ok but productions are going on. The Batman is shooting in England for example. They're doing bubbles where the cast/crew is quarantined and they pause production if anyone tests positive. Plus March is still months away. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

Eh, several productions are still on-going (they have those 15 min COVID tests that everyone has to take before they get on set) despite the pandemic (which frankly seems risky). Italy's having a second wave, but a much smaller wave than France/Spain/etc., and I'm assuming the studio believes it will be over or "manageable" by March. Also, allegedly scientists believe a vaccine should be available this spring.

I am curious as to how studios are managing to film when US citizens are blocked from traveling to the EU. The Last Duel has been shooting in France & Ireland (it was delayed, and then they went back to set) and it has several American cast members. I wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back by like a month or two, though.

53 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

He didn’t even delay filming his current movie because of covid. You guys just need a reason to be negative. Like you can’t go one day without it :laughga:

But they are shooting in italy and the travel ban has not been lifted yet and probably wont be lifted anytime soon

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

Lady Gaga as the murderess Patrizia Reggiani alongside

This sounds so powerful

1 hour ago, President Biden said:

I hope she does an extravagant Donatella/Fashion! type song for it. No way they will past up on having GAGA do a soundtrack single. Machete Kills even got her to put out Aura.

Why would this movie have a soundtrack?

Cssomeone
Just now, Stephen said:

Ok but productions are going on. The Batman is shooting in England for example. They're doing bubbles where the cast/crew is quarantined and they pause production if anyone tests positive. Plus March is still months away. 

This is exactly what I was going to say. The Batman shootings are back and Pattison had COVID. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a vaccine by February either

Dominic
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It will be great to see Gaga in another acting role... but will this actually happen next year? I mean, Covid doesn’t look like it will go away anytime soon

I imagine so, they've probably taken a lot of pre cautions already and a majority of productions are getting the go-ahead now (filming i mean) although I can see the release being delayed a while to make room for the other postponed films.

Still, I can't say anything with certainty  nowadays 😅

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Doesn't change the fact that you were flat out wrong in the first place. It was delayed and the release date has been pushed back. And the situation here in Europe is dire again. At best, a cure will be found and the rones will be a non factor in February and shooting can commence as planned, at worst the same thing will happen again as last year: March shoot delayed to September. The most likely thing to happen will be a 2-3 month delay.

You can just be a little more optimistic :)

I don’t usually do this but each time I read your posts, you have something negative to say.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

England is not in the EU anymore, US Americans are allowed to come and go there as they want if they got quarantine bubbles. EU regulations are way stricter. :selena:

5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

But they are shooting in italy and the travel ban has not been lifted yet and probably wont be lifted anytime soon

I’m sure MGM is aware of that. They won’t let Deadline publish that article just like that. It’s all part of the promo lineup.

1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

I’m sure MGM is aware of that. They won’t let Deadline publish that article just like that. It’s all part of the promo lineup.

I just dont believe that covid will suddenly be gone in march

24 minutes ago, Monet said:

Guys, i don't think she will do a soundtrack for this movie. It's a movie based on a real life crime. And I think she would be stigmatized as an actress who always has to sing in her roles...

She can work on the score + 1 or 2 original songs for the credits... I don't see it happening but it would be awesome! :bradley:

9 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I just dont believe that covid will suddenly be gone in march

Then they can film it in Hollywood. It’s not set in stone lol 

1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I’m sure the shooting date was decided after covid started. I’m just happy an end to the chromatica era is in sight so we can finally rest in peace 

Joanne era happened while she shot ASIB

Galactic Mess

Yassss such a great cast :legend:

This may be wishful thinking, but I'd love it if she'd record a song for the movie, too!

Just one tiny little piece of song :cryga:

Archived