💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci starts shooting in Italy in March

Scathach

Featured Posts

This is gonna be *Gaga voice* MAAAJJOOR!!! I love actress Gaga and i can't imagine how flawless her looks will be on the red carpet, she's probably gonna do a soundtrack and i can't wait.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Will this film going to take Michael Polansky away from her life now?:(

Hopefully not, she seems so happy with him :(

PG.

Guys, i don't think she will do a soundtrack for this movie. It's a movie based on a real life crime. And I think she would be stigmatized as an actress who always has to sing in her roles...

Supersonic
37 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

He didn’t even delay filming his current movie because of covid. You guys just need a reason to be negative. Like you can’t go one day without it :laughga:

No one is being negative, I'm being realistic. The entirety of Europe is close to shutdown 2.0 and US citizens have not been allowed to enter the EU since the first shutdown unless it is was drastic reasons (i.e. funerals of first degree relatives). 

Also flat-out lying doesn't help your narrative either because Ridley Scott DID delay shooting his current movie by 6 months because of Covid-19. :laughga: 

3 minutes ago, Monet said:

Guys, i don't think she will do a soundtrack for this movie. It's a movie based on a real life crime. And I think she would be stigmatized as an actress who always has to sing in her roles...

It would be horrible

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

That means no more Chromatica by March. We have at most 5 months of the album era left. Sad. The album is great. I guess it's not gonna be promoted like how it deserves to. Oh well.

The Joanne era was still going when ASIB was being shot :vegas:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

It will be great to see Gaga in another acting role... but will this actually happen next year? I mean, Covid doesn’t look like it will go away anytime soon

End Racism Now

Stephen
25 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Well you're saying there's no promo but in the past month or so she's dropped a big budget MV, covered Billboard magazine, did a CBS interview, the SFA Valentino promo, accepted MTV Miaw awards and has a billboard in Times Square.

They need her to do something every single day or it doesn't count :mark: smooth brains frfr

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The movie was still shot DURING covid and is in post production right now. :laughga:

Doesn't change the fact that you were flat out wrong in the first place. It was delayed and the release date has been pushed back. And the situation here in Europe is dire again. At best, a cure will be found and the rones will be a non factor in February and shooting can commence as planned, at worst the same thing will happen again as last year: March shoot delayed to September. The most likely thing to happen will be a 2-3 month delay.

Archived