Gucci starts shooting in Italy in March

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Honestly this era couldn’t really be saved. 911 was the best thing she released in years but no one really cares at this point so it’s better if she moves on

Sour Candy MV says hi. That's a cultural event and an easy global number 1. Please PLEASE Gaga milk this album for what it's worth. :fatcat:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Quartz said:

Sour Candy MV says hi. That's a cultural event and an easy global number 1. Please PLEASE Gaga milk this album for what it's worth. :fatcat:

I guess she could do just another single but she won’t :huntyga:

LGMonster95

This movie screams Oscar worthy only with its cast alone. Imagine if she outdoes A Star Is Born with it omg, it would be incredible. 

This is a great move for Gaga, following A Star Is Born. I live for it, especially the fashion coming. 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Delulu Rogers
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

But ASIB filming took place before the JWT and Joanne piano single.

Yeah but if there is no content and promo going on rn when she’s free she won’t bother when she’s working on a movie. That would make no sense 

26 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So if they start shooting in March let's say they take 2 months of filming. That takes us to May/June, when is she gonna rehearse for the Chromatica Ball? Or are we expecting another delay/cancelled tour?

You're assuming itll take two months and that she will be needed on set every single day of the shoot and that it will all be shot in Italy ( use of LA soundstages and subbed locations nearby are highly likely). I dont know Ridley Scotts rep with being on schedule but didn't Bradley say ASIB was shot in only 4-5 wks? That's super fast for what it was. And remember she did two Coachella in between as well. It's doable.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

30 minutes ago, Quartz said:

That means no more Chromatica by March. We have at most 5 months of the album era left. Sad. The album is great. I guess it's not gonna be promoted like how it deserves to. Oh well.

she has proven she can promote/work in two things at the same time in the past but yeah I don't see it coming this time

Where is LG7

im so happy for this GUCCI Film finally pushing thru next year for production

im also sad to see chromatica (my most aesthetically favorite era for its album artwork and for having a blackpink collab) would now soon come to an end :messga: savouring this era and all its glory as we speak, it deserved better but it was still fun (esp those countless countdowns) despite all what had happened globally during the past rollout of the album

StrawberryBlond

Didn't know it was going to be such an all-star cast, this roll call is incredible. And it looks like it will indeed be a starring role. Even if she doesn't win, this could definitely be another chance for another Oscar nomination and will definitely lead to even more roles in the future. I hope corona doesn't halt plans because this is too good.

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Yeah but if there is no content and promo going on rn when she’s free she won’t bother when she’s working on a movie. That would make no sense 

Well you're saying there's no promo but in the past month or so she's dropped a big budget MV, covered Billboard magazine, did a CBS interview, the SFA Valentino promo, accepted MTV Miaw awards and has a billboard in Times Square.

Archived