Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci starts shooting in Italy in March

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fufu that oscar nomination, those interviews, gossip on prime tv. Yes, italian queen. Thats tge content we want

Juanlittlem

So if they start shooting in March let's say they take 2 months of filming. That takes us to May/June, when is she gonna rehearse for the Chromatica Ball? Or are we expecting another delay/cancelled tour?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Biagio2103
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So if they start shooting in March let's say they take 2 months of filming. That takes us to May/June, when is she gonna rehearse for the Chromatica Ball? Or are we expecting another delay/cancelled tour?

These kind of movies usually don't take longer than 9 weeks (two months), assuming nothing unexpected happens, she should be done by the last week of April.

I'm only good at being bad

3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She usually rehearse for about 2/3 weeks before a tour starts. Chromatica Ball doesn’t start until late July so she probably will have the end of June off and will start rehearsing for the tour in early July.

Chinosky

I'm hoping it would be grand! I want this to be TOTALLYYY separated from SingerGa.

UGH I'M SO EXCITED!!! The press junkets :bradley: magazine covers for promotion :bradley: red carpets omg :bradley: Adam Driver with Gagz :bradley:

adam driver hbo girls GIF

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Contessa
13 minutes ago, Quartz said:

The album is great. I guess it's not gonna be promoted like how it deserves to. Oh well.

Well haven’t we known this since before it was released?

The return of BrunetteGa is imminent :giveup:

Spoiler

Also, Patrizia looks like Cynthia Germanotta in this photo

f_381568.jpg

30 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

....this will be delayed for sure with the current state of covid. :laughga:

He didn’t even delay filming his current movie because of covid. You guys just need a reason to be negative. Like you can’t go one day without it :laughga:

Suspiria
20 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I’m sure the shooting date was decided after covid started. I’m just happy an end to the chromatica era is in sight so we can finally rest in peace 

But ASIB filming took place before the JWT and Joanne piano single.

SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, Quartz said:

That means no more Chromatica by March. We have at most 5 months of the album era left. Sad. The album is great. I guess it's not gonna be promoted like how it deserves to. Oh well.

Honestly this era couldn’t really be saved. 911 was the best thing she released in years but no one really cares at this point so it’s better if she moves on

Archived