💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Star-studded Sticks and Stones for BTWF

KNJ

Featured Posts

This seems to be a quarantine written and virtually cast musical thay will premiere online. It will benefit The Born This Way Foundation but also the life-saving Broadway Cares/Equity Fight AIDS.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

The online concert premiere of the new musical Sticks & Stones will feature a star-studded cast including Audra McDonald, Javier Muñoz and George Salazar when it premieres Friday, October 16, 2020, as part of National Bullying Prevention Month. The stream benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and Born This Way Foundation.

The stream can be watched beginning at 8 pm Eastern on broadwayworld.com and broadwaycares.org. It will be available through 8 pm October 20.

Sticks & Stones adapts the Biblical story of David and his triumph over Goliath to address the issue of teen bullying. Joshua Colley (Les Misérables, Newsies) will star as David. Javier Muñoz (Hamilton, In the Heights) will portray David's father, Jesse. George Salazar (Be More Chill, Godspell) will appear as King Saul, Mykal Kilgore (Motown The Musical, Hair, NBC's Jesus Christ Superstar Live) will make a cameo performance as The Prophet Samuel, and six-time Tony Award-winning and Grammy and Emmy Award-winning Broadway legend Audra McDonald will appear as David's mother.

During the free stream, donations will be accepted for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and Born This Way Foundation, founded by Lady Gaga and her mother Cynthia Germanotta. Born This Way Foundation supports the mental and emotional wellness of young people and works with them to create a kinder, braver world. Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS helps those across the country affected by HIV/AIDS, COVID-19 and other critical illnesses receive healthy meals, lifesaving medication, emergency financial assistance, housing, counseling and more.

Sticks & Stones was written by Grammy and Emmy Award-winning composer and conductor John McDaniel (Grease, Annie Get Your Gun, Catch Me if You Can, TV's "The Rosie O'Donnell Show") and lyricist/librettist Scott Logsdon (Broadway's original run of Les Misérables, the upcoming film Fabulously Fake: The Real Life of Kenneth J. Lane).

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW-TV-Watch-a-Sneak-Peek-of-STICK-STONES-with-Audra-McDonald-George-Salazar-and-More-20201014

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

This is major! I just got on the Be More Chill train and getting George Salazar is amazing! AND Audra thee McDonald!!! :nooo:

Can also visit the Sticks and Stones IG to read blurbs for the giant Am-Pro ensemble, cast via submissions.

Sorry i cant read it all. What btw does it have to do?.

Cause i just imagined audra singing gaga and oh boy. 

Is it payed livestream? 

26 minutes ago, Killa said:

Sorry i cant read it all. What btw does it have to do?.

Cause i just imagined audra singing gaga and oh boy. 

Is it payed livestream? 

Free to stream , donations excepted

Archived