politics

Trump Posts Meme Mocking the Elderly

TwilightMonster

And people will still defend him :enigma:

Katy and Gaga stan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

good

Omfg. He’s like an SNL skit as a person. At the end of the day, he’s probably just happy people are talking about him. 

On second thought, love is enough
  • Like 1

M Monstre

I don't understand what these stupid attacks are on Biden's age (but also the age of the people who you want to vote for you)

Biden's 77, but Trump's 74. It's not like he's some JFK :selena: 

Also though, attacking voters is never a good idea, especially when they're a demographic that you really need. Florida has a lot of elderly people and that's already a swing state....I wonder how this will do over there. 

Stream "WandaVision" on January 15th
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

numb the flame
Just now, M Monstre said:

I don't understand what these stupid attacks are on Biden's age (but also the age of the people who you want to vote for you)

Biden's 77, but Trump's 74. It's not like he's some JFK :selena: 

Also though, attacking voters is never a good idea, especially when they're a demographic that you really need. Florida has a lot of elderly people and that's already a swing state....I wonder how this will do over there. 

I really think there should be an age limit to how old someone can be to run for president. I'm not saying someone who is 22 won't be a little trumpet but I think a lot more younger people do not agree with anything trump does or says meaning they'd lead a country how they want their futures to look

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • Like 1

imitalian

The only difference is biden doesnt have fake tan and blonde wig

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

Trump does realize he called HIMSELF a senior citizen 3 seconds ago too...right? :flop: Or did corona mess up his brain more so than we thought? :awkney:

Basically he is mocking himself too with this...a complete moron who doesn't realize it either :saladga: :smh:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Dulo Peep
9 minutes ago, imitalian said:

The only difference is biden doesnt have fake tan and blonde wig

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

StarstruckIllusion

Bruh... he’s supposed to be WINNING seniors over. He’s completely given up lmao yas ❤️

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

huttont

The only problem is that his elderly supporters aren’t going to take offense bc they don’t view themselves as elderly either. So they’re going to tell themselves. “Oh I don’t want to be like Biden the senior citizen, so I’m voting trump.” 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ShayCristoforo

In what world can the President use ageist, ableist promo as a campaign tactic. 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

alicefromabove

Isn't he already an old rotten orange himself? :billie:

• Thanks 1

Batwings
8 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

In what world can the President use ageist, ableist promo as a campaign tactic. 

I was talking to an acquaintance about this recently. 

I remember the 2004 election when Howard Dean was forced to end his campaign because people thought he was unpresidential for getting excited and speaking very loudly at a campaign rally.

Oh, how times have changed.

• Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

M Monstre
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I really think there should be an age limit to how old someone can be to run for president. I'm not saying someone who is 22 won't be a little trumpet but I think a lot more younger people do not agree with anything trump does or says meaning they'd lead a country how they want their futures to look

I mean, not necessarily. Bernie's like the "face" of the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party, and he's older than both Biden and Trump.

I understand what you're saying though. Younger people generally are more open-minded, which may help, especially with social issues. 

Stream "WandaVision" on January 15th
  • Like 2