💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mark Wahlberg is aging like wine, surprised?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That was in 1986, should people be accountable for their mistakes done over 30 years ago? Like singers that collaborate with rapists knowing their past? Should they still be accountable for their mistakes? 

No because people change and grow up, just like Mark did!

He is on record saying he turned down a role in Broke Back Mountain because he thought the film was “creepy,” and it conflicted with his Catholic faith.

That wasn’t thirty years ago.

That doesn’t suggest he has experienced the personal growth you seem to think he has.

Everyone can choose where to draw the line when “canceling” a person. For me, beating a man to near death with a piece of wood while screaming racial slurs is where I draw the line. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SKANK said:

He is on record saying he turned down a role in Broke Back Mountain because he thought the film was “creepy,” and it conflicted with his Catholic faith.

That wasn’t thirty years ago.

That doesn’t suggest he has experienced the personal growth you seem to think he has.

Everyone can choose where to draw the line when “canceling” a person. For me, beating a man to near death with a piece of wood while screaming racial epithets is where I draw the line.

That’s good to know, I on the other hand choose to believe that people do change 

So next time you do not agree with a person don’t come to a thread adding ancient information to make a person less likable because of what you believe. If he’s canceled for you then why was it so important to come and comment? 

Hottie Detector

24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That’s good to know, I on the other hand choose to believe that people do change 

So next time you do not agree with a person don’t come to a thread adding ancient information to make a person less likable because of what you believe. If he’s canceled for you then why was it so important to come and comment? 

He was asking to be publicly pardoned for his hate crimes and have his record cleared in 2015, not thirty years ago. In the pardon request he did not mention or acknowledged the racial aspects of his attacks. In stead he described the near fatal hate crime as a “one off thing.”

Him turning down Broke Back Mountain because he thought playing a gay man was creepy isn’t ancient history.

Kristyn Atwood, an African American woman who was a victim of his attack, has recently come forward talking about the life long trauma resulting from his attack.

For Kristyn Atwood this isn’t ancient history. For you it may be.

49 minutes ago, SKANK said:

He was asking to be publicly pardoned for his hate crimes and have his record cleared in 2015, not thirty years ago. In the pardon request he did not mention or acknowledged the racial aspects of his attacks. In stead he described the near fatal hate crime as a “one off thing.”

Him turning down Broke Back Mountain because he thought playing a gay man was creepy isn’t ancient history.

Kristyn Atwood, an African American woman who was a victim of his attack, has recently come forward talking about the life long trauma resulting from his attack.

For Kristyn Atwood this isn’t ancient history. For you it may be.

People deal with thing differently if she chooses not to forgive him then that is definitely up to her. 

If you don’t like him for what he did then that is up to you, but you giving me a list of the thing he did in the past is not going to change my mind because I’ve chose to believe that he changed just like MANY people change. 

Hottie Detector

ProdigyARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

People deal with thing differently if she chooses not to forgive him then that is definitely up to her. 

If you don’t like him for what he did then that is up to you, but you giving me a list of the thing he did in the past is not going to change my mind because I’ve chose to believe that he changed just like MANY people change. 

If she chooses not to forgive??

Do you hear yourself.

She was abused & attacked by this man.

Would you say the same thing about Gaga’s abuser if she was in this position? 

6 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

In the 1980's he was responsible for several violent hate crimes against Asian and African Americans.

In the 1990's he punched one of Madonna's back up dancers and called him a "homo." He also publicly supported a rapper who's lyrics called for the death of gay men.

In the 2000's he turned down a role in Broke Back Mountain because it was "creepy" and it didn't align with his conservative christian faith.

In the 2010's he asked to be pardoned for his hate crimes without acknowledging any racial motivation behind the crimes.

There is a man walking around right now, who is permanently blind in one eye, after Mark Wahlberg decided to attack him for being a "Vietnamese piece of ****." That man doesn't have the privilege of thinking about these things as "ancient history" in the same way you do.

But, if knowing about his four decades of violence, racism, and homophobia doesn't stop you from enjoying his pecs and broad shoulders - that's fine. No judgment from me. I just thought it was strange that it wasn't being mentioned.

6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

But, if knowing about his four decades of violence, racism, and homophobia doesn't stop you from enjoying his pecs and broad shoulders - that's fine. No judgment from me. I just thought it was strange that it wasn't being mentioned.

Then if it’s fine why do you keep on going? Would you just let other live their live as they want and support what they want? 

You coming here wanting me to dislike him for his past is not going to work. 

Hottie Detector

ZiggyZiggs
46 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

“If she chooses not to forgive that’s up to her” :smh: disgusting 

this ain’t about forgiveness. christ, it’s about having to deal with actual trauma from a racial attack for the rest of your life. So not only has he single-handedly destroyed a woman’s well being for the rest of her life but he’s brought upon extreme pain and trauma to multiple people’s lives. HE did that. Your favorite hot white daddy. Now he’s rich and living his life and paid absolutely no dues for his multiple CRIMES. Wtf has he done so far to right his wrongs???? 

6 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Doesn't he hate Gaga

”Among those Wahlberg would appear in a video with: “BeyoncĂ© is always pleasant to look at, but if we could take some videos off the air, then we gotta get rid of Lady Gaga.” 

https://www.hollywoodnews.com/2010/09/14/lady-gaga-doesnt-have-a-little-monster-in-mark-wahlberg/

MJHolland

Isn't he the one that did those racial hate crimes and hates Gaga lol? 

His body is right but that's a total turn off for me :triggered:

latikofficial
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

People have a past you should leave it there, he has apologized and has grown and matured, leave it alone and give people the chance to change! :saladga:

you too: @COOOK cc: @Damon

girl he has an entire section on his wikipedia about the hate crimes he’s committed i-

uwu

PsychoMaxcara

Is it bad to admit I feel even more attracted to him KNOWING he's most likely homophobic af? Like YASS bully me and call me the F word my heterosexual king. :saladga:

Pennywise
8 hours ago, SKANK said:

Wahlberg and two of his friends were issued a civil rights injunction over a 1986 incident in which they threw rocks at a group of 10 and 11-year-old black children while yelling slurs said to include "kill the n****rs".

Two years later, he had an attempted murder charge downgraded after his attack on two Vietnamese men that included him calling one of them a "Vietnam f**king ****".

He has a pretty extensive history of racism and homophobia, being found guilty of actual hate crimes, but I guess because he is hot users here don’t feel like holding him to the same standard they do Jefree Star, Azealia Banks, or any other decidly problematic people.

He did WHAT :triggered:

I guess I was right about getting suspicious vibes :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Guest locked this topic

Archived