💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: "I literally don't care if this ruins my career"

COOOK

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

I'm no Demi fan, but she right. It's annoying for people to keep insisting that celebrities "stay in their lane", when politically, what Demi is saying is in her lane. These people are citizens first, entertainers second.

And of course, Trump supporters would never say that to Kid Rock or James Woods, or celebrities who do support their cult leader. Very hypocritical.

Cardi B talks politics all the time and nobody tells her to stay in her lane. There is a way to do it thats not out of touch and cringy. Also, most celebrities who attempt to talk politics dont really have anything to say other than fake acting out how good they are.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Kinda surprised Scooter let her release it. :laughga:

it was his idea. He is trying his best with anything that is hot topic from Still Have Me just after she brokeup with her fiance to this political song:laughga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

djBuffoon
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Cardi B talks politics all the time and nobody tells her to stay in her lane. There is a way to do it thats not out of touch and cringy. Also, most celebrities who attempt to talk politics dont really have anything to say other than fake acting out how good they are.

Any celebrity political post will have someone saying "why should we care what--" and so on. 

Going back to my original point, whether you feel they're being fake or not (not sure how you could know their intentions :shrug:), it's their right to do so.

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

what career

Ma'am, I - 🌚

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

SharGaga

'I don't care if this ruins my career' Still not interested enough to stream a Demi song sorry:lmao:

smitherz

girl nobody of any value is mad at her for talking politics, it’s just if you’re gonna do it, you need to do it well. This song is EMBARRASSINGLY bad 

whoresup
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Oh please... 

The song lyrics seriously miss the mark and over exaggerate the topic it tries to tackle... all whilst being super hypocritical, too. 

It literally just regurgitates woke and popular, 'political' tropes that are trendy now, without really saying much at all. 

It's fake outrage. You really think she cries herself to sleep about Trump, whilst earning millions and living in la la land? I don't know. 

Agreed! She’s saying a whole lot of nothing in this song and yet people say it’s all ‘woke’ just because of the subject matter.

Bonkers

Taking a principled stand rarely hurts a career.  You lose the people who don't respect you, but you gain people who do.  Weeding out toxic supporters always improves things in the long run. :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reality

Gaga when she's politically active: "Omg yas queen! We love you! Stick it to the man! Yaaas we love a voting queen! You're such an inspiration to everyone! Gaga for president 2024!"

Other artists when they're politically active: "Umm...what the **** is this chile....They need to say in their own lane. Y'all are cringy, please stop. Don't tell me what to do. You're not being genuine at all." 

:triggered: 

We need everyone to speak up. Good for her. 

🖤👹

DirrtyPony

This ain’t it.

It’s 2020. Knocking Trump isn’t controversial :bear:

Strung out for another taste

Archived