💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry: "Love you Stef ❤️"

COOOK

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, McYves said:

I mean, Trump and Biden tell you to vote for them every second. You're supposed to listen to them (their ideas, etc.) and make a choice. Not to obey celebrities.

If thats the case, then why are celebrities telling people to vote? lol

Im not saying celebrities should tell people who to vote for, but if they want to tell people to vote, atleast tell people who to vote for. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

They must people on good terms if she’s calling her Stef. And Gaga keeps ignoring her :toofunny:

Katy be like :gum::lmao:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

4 minutes ago, organic salad said:

Celebs aren't supposed to tell you WHO to vote for. You can decide for yourself. Most of her followers are Democrats anyway. ;)

What celebs can do is remind their followers to vote and, more importantly, make sure they know WHERE, WHEN and HOW to do WHAT for their vote to count! 

Different states have DIFFERENT rules, voter registration deadlines, early voting, etc., which can be confusing, especially for first-time voters, new residents (moved from another state), etc.

That website has all the info! 

I'm sure you live in a great country, lucky you! In the U.S., VOTER SUPPRESSION is real. It is what it is. :(

Doesnt that logic also applies to celebs arent supposed to tell you how to vote?

So what you are saying is they are already telling Americans to vote democrat but in a very passive aggressive way?

21 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im not saying celebrities should tell people who to vote for, but if they want to tell people to vote, atleast tell people who to vote for. 

Lol.

Because there's a lot of people that don't vote. A lot. You can search about it. And if she wants to keep her political opinion private she has the right to. She's calling not only to vote but also to being aware of and interested in politics, listen to the options and formulate your own opinion.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

They are telling people to vote because a lot of people don't vote because they think their one vote doesn't matter. 
Why do you want her so much to endorse anyone?
I don't like when celebs tell me for who I should vote.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Justin Drew Bieber

I’d just like to throw this out there but, if it weren’t for Gaga I would’ve never registered to vote this year. And I voted for Biden.

18 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

They are telling people to vote because a lot of people don't vote because they think their one vote doesn't matter. 
Why do you want her so much to endorse anyone?
I don't like when celebs tell me for who I should vote.

None voters are not forgetting to vote, they intentionally dont want to vote for many reaasons. So celebrities reminding none voters to vote wont change a thing. The only thing it will do is show people that this celebrity is "politically involved" when they are not.

Celebrities have a huge platform so talking politics is important. People dont hate when Celebs talk politics, it depends on how the celebrity does it. Its insane how Cardi B is the only celebrity that knows how to talk politics. Everyone else is virtue signaling without talking about policies and they defend the action of horrible politicians.

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

None voters are not forgetting to vote, they intentionally dont want to vote for many reaasons.

so if these people don't vote then Gaga telling them to who they should vote for will change nothing :derpga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

14 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

so if these people don't vote then Gaga telling them to who they should vote for will change nothing :derpga:

Well you have to convince none voters why voting for a certain politician and their policies will change the country for the better.

Bradley
16 hours ago, Ronk said:

:heart: Katy's response to the flowers:

Katy-flowers-from-Gaga.jpg

After Katy gave birth, she posted flowers sent by Beyonce and a cake by Taylor Swift.

It makes me wonder if Gaga congratulated Katy in some other way. I hope she did.

• 2 months later...
Mother of Puppies
On 10/15/2020 at 12:35 PM, Bradley said:

After Katy gave birth, she posted flowers sent by Beyonce and a cake by Taylor Swift.

It makes me wonder if Gaga congratulated Katy in some other way. I hope she did.

Yeah I wonder if Gaga sent her something.. or a text at least...

I think they´re not like "close friends" but they do know each other and are now on "friendly terms"... they have known each other for quite some time and both hung out with Perez Hilton... I still remember those pictures LOL

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

This is 3 months old :neyde:

Yeah, but it´s still possible to comment. :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived