💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry: "Love you Stef ❤️"

COOOK

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

You dont have to tell them who to vote for

Yes I know but then whats the point of telling people to vote? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
11 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I just wish Gaga would acknowledge the poor gal somehow but we all know she's gonna be commenting on **** bots instead :poot:

Gaga as usual will not acknowledge Katy Perry's tweets to her :toofunny:

Justin Drew Bieber

Calls her Stef, added Fashion Of His Love to her music playlist, attended Enigma.. they’re definitely friends, they don’t have to show it publicly 

7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The point is to encourage people to vote and to let the choice as to who to vote for up to the voter

3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Because voting matters. How old are you? I'm not judging you I legit want to know how old are you. If you as a citizen of a country have the right to vote it means that you literally can choose who will be the leader of your country, it's important. I've read that the USA has a LOT of people who don't vote, is that true? Anyways, I loved that Gaga didn't name names because she respects the decision of the voters and she's not trying to impose an idea that some fans could take as an order. You're free to listen to all the options, even if they're not the most popular ones, analyze every side and make a decision. I think she's handling this election issue the right way. Truly a kindness punk.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

OP: Katy is amazing, even if I don't like her music that much, and I love how she's always showing love to Gaga publicly.

I'd be here for a collab, "One of the boys" (album) is iconic to me and along with "The Fame" and Kesha's "Animal" were the soundtrack of a very specific and important part of my life. And the "Teenage Dream" album is a pop masterpiece.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

15 minutes ago, McYves said:

Because voting matters. How old are you? I'm not judging you I legit want to know how old are you. If you as a citizen of a country have the right to vote it means that you literally can choose who will be the leader of your country, it's important. I've read that the USA has a LOT of people who don't vote, is that true? Anyways, I loved that Gaga didn't name names because she respects the decision of the voters and she's not trying to impose an idea that some fans could take as an order. You're free to listen to all the options, even if they're not the most popular ones, analyze every side and make a decision. I think she's handling all these election issue the right way. Truly a kindness punk.

Im 31 years old

Americans already know they have the right to vote. Lady Gaga and celebrities reminding them they have that right wont change a thing. None voters did not forget to vote, they intentionally dont want to vote. To change that you must appeal to them and convince them why voting for a specific politician will help them and change the country for the better.

Yes I know voting matters, but what matters is who you vote for. If you are going to tell people to vote, tell them who to vote for and why. Promote good policies and politics instead of telling people to vote which could lead to people voting Trump.

Leblanc
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im 31 years old

Americans already know they have the right to vote. Lady Gaga and celebrities reminding them they have that right wont change a thing. None voters did not forget to vote, they intentionally dont want to vote. To change that you must appeal to them and convince them why voting for a specific politician will help them and change the country for the better.

Yes I know voting matters, but what matters is who you vote for. If you are going to tell people to vote, tell them who to vote for and why. Promote good policies and politics instead of telling people to vote which could lead to people voting Trump.

Hey, just wanted to say maybe you shouldn't make such sweeping generalisations about the whole situation, it's far too easy to think we have it all figured out sometimes.

Assuming people know they have a right to vote, fair enough, I would make that assumption too. Celebrities asking people to vote, you have no idea whether or not that actually could have an affect on someone, another assumption. I'm sure people forgot to vote, it's easier than you think, another. Thinking there is only one (effective) way to encourage people to vote, another assumption.

As with most things political, everyone will think they have the best approach but people aren't willing to hear each other anymore. I think the biggest issue with your idea is that people tend to have news feeds aligned with their own beliefs, asking people to vote for X candidate wouldn't reach very far because it would likely not get shared or be seen by people who could be swayed etc

I always let the good ones go

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Because many people are not voting.

Isn’t that an issue before in the US? Hillary won in popularity or something but on the official count she lost to trump. That’s  why many artists are emphasizing for people to vote.

However this time she did not openly name a certain individual. But she told people to vote for a responsible and compassionate leader - which is obviously not Trump. 

But think about it, she posted on her social media for people to VOTE the same audience and followers where she openly supported BLM, Obama and Hillary. 

34 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Americans already know they have the right to vote. Reminding people they can vote wont get none voters to vote.

Many Americans against Trump during the last presidential election did not vote if my memory serves me right. 

I think there is a group behind these anonymous endorsements  of celebrities. They might be trying a certain approach or political strategy. :poot:

16 minutes ago, Qiyana said:

Hey, just wanted to say maybe you shouldn't make such sweeping generalisations about the whole situation, it's far too easy to think we have it all figured out sometimes.

Assuming people know they have a right to vote, fair enough, I would make that assumption too. Celebrities asking people to vote, you have no idea whether or not that actually could have an affect on someone, another assumption. I'm sure people forgot to vote, it's easier than you think, another. Thinking there is only one (effective) way to encourage people to vote, another assumption.

As with most things political, everyone will think they have the best approach but people aren't willing to hear each other anymore. I think the biggest issue with your idea is that people tend to have news feeds aligned with their own beliefs, asking people to vote for X candidate wouldn't reach very far because it would likely not get shared or be seen by people who could be swayed etc

Yes im sure this approach could effects some none voters who forgot to vote, but its not as effective as most none voters dont vote for other reasons. 

Cardi B talking about Bernie during the primaries reached ALOT of people who did not care about Bernie. So no its not only people reading their own feeds. There is ways to reach these people

organic salad
15 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I just wish Gaga would acknowledge the poor gal somehow but we all know she's gonna be commenting on **** bots instead :poot:

No, Gaga doesn't need to acknowledge anyone to prove to US that they're friends! :blink:

Why on earth would Katy (and Orlando) show up in VEGAS to support Gaga (at her FIRST Enigma concert in 2018!) if they're not friends?? 

Here's the thing. If Gaga responds, katycats would drag her on IG and twitter (AGAIN), oh but you said mean things about Katy at that deposition... and repost the transcript, again... because that's what they do! 

The last thing she needs is to be reminded of that depo. 

I'm a katycat but tbh, katycats are as annoying as little monsters... sorry. ;)

Leblanc
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes im sure this approach could effects some none voters who forgot to vote, but its not as effective as most none voters dont vote for other reasons. 

Cardi B talking about Bernie during the primaries reached ALOT of people who did not care about Bernie. So no its not only people reading their own feeds. There is ways to reach these people

But did that result in any meaningful change? Forgive me for not following another countries politics to the letter but didn't he not get voted out of the race?

Reach doesn't always equate to getting them to make the exact decision you want them to, it very well could have turned people off Bernie too. Doing damage to the very thing it set out to promote.

I always let the good ones go

Im 31 years old

I mean, Trump and Biden tell you to vote for them every second. You're supposed to listen to them (their ideas, etc.) and make a choice. Not to obey celebrities.

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, organic salad said:

No, Gaga doesn't need to acknowledge anyone to prove to US that they're friends! :blink:

Why on earth would Katy (and Orlando) show up in VEGAS to support Gaga (at her FIRST Enigma concert in 2018!) if they're not friends?? 

Here's the thing. If Gaga responds, katycats would drag her on IG and twitter (AGAIN), oh but you said mean things about Katy at that deposition... and repost the transcript, again... because that's what they do! 

The last thing she needs is to be reminded of that depo. 

I'm a katycat but tbh, katycats are as annoying as little monsters... sorry. ;)

It was.... a joke :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

organic salad

Im 31 years old

Celebs aren't supposed to tell you WHO to vote for. You can decide for yourself. Most of her followers are Democrats anyway. ;)

What celebs can do is remind their followers to vote and, more importantly, make sure they know WHERE, WHEN and HOW to do WHAT for their vote to count! 

Different states have DIFFERENT rules, voter registration deadlines, early voting, etc., which can be confusing, especially for first-time voters, new residents (moved from another state), etc.

That website has all the info! 

I'm sure you live in a great country, lucky you! In the U.S., VOTER SUPPRESSION is real. It is what it is. :(

Archived