Predict the number of Gaga's Grammy nominations

Bradley

Title  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

Bradley

EjbyL3nXYAEP74F.jpg

Total number of submissions: 9 (including Best Dance Recording for Alice, which is not stated above). Gaga will not receive a credit should Best Engineered Album get nominated.

The ones I think she is unlikely, though not impossible, to get is Best Pop Solo Performance (Stupid Love), Best Music Video (Rain On Me) and Song of the Year (Rain On Me). I do think Alice will get nominated for Best Dance Recording.

Which means she'll likely get 5 nominations. However if they do Chromatica dirty again for Album of the Year, then it might be 4 nominations.

Bonkers

Probably all of them except the newest category:

"Most extensive promo of an era during a global pandemic"

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bradley
Just now, Bonkers said:

Probably all of them except the newest category:

"Most extensive promo of an era during a global pandemic"

Katy Perry will finally win a Grammy!

Anderson123

I really think Chromatica has a chance to get an Album of the Year nom now that the category got expanded.

Pop Vocal Album 

Pop Duo Performance 

Album Of The Year if lucky 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• 2 weeks later...

I think her wins are most likely for Pop Duo (ROM) and Dance Recording (Alice), maybe also for Best Music Video (ROM). She'll likely also get a nomination in Pop Vocal Album, but I think that category will be way too competitive for a win. I would actually be happy with this outcome, because she'd earn 2-3 well deserved awards while also leaving Dua room to win some of her own.

I hope she gets nominated for AOTY but I don't think it's realistic. Her last nom in this category was in 2012 for BTW, and ASIB was overlooked. 

GenericPhag

Imo, she's a lock in pop vocal album and pop duo and is a strong contender in pop solo, dance recording, and ROTY. AOTY is possible but it depends on what the panel feels cuz she'll surely make the Top 20.

Archived