Sign in to follow this  
politics

Highest polls for Scots Independence

xoxo Craig

Its only up from here :vegas:

End Racism Now
  • YAAAS 1

Gabe

Makes sense given Brexit, and other internal issues. 

• Like 3

bionic

The only part of the UK that had valid separatism is Northern Ireland

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, bionic said:

How so? 
We are getting pulled out of the EU without consent. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 3

venusfly
21 minutes ago, bionic said:

I don't really agree with that to be honest, I voted against Independence when I lived in Scotland during the first referendum, I felt that it was way too ideological and reactionary without much prior negotiation in Parliament for extra powers and to fix the issues that the government felt that we had, but since that referendum there hasnt been one single move by Parliament to come to a middle ground with Scotland. They have no extra powers, no extra say in governance and continue to be ruled by a party which has the lowest share of votes in Scotland. 

There's no good reason why England should be able to have control over Scotland (and the other UK governments) in today's day and age, hand over power to the countries or risk the union breaking up :shrug:

• Like 2

tomsches

Declare independence!

Don't let them do that to you!

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Andreu

as it should

Dance Loop GIF

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gagaloo911

They deserve their Independence! We love to see it.

• Like 1

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Separatism you say? :billie:  A joke.  

Literally, there's nothing about Scottish independence that's "separatism". Unlike what the UK Government want, Scotland wants to be part of the greater world and wants a prosperous future. Nothing prosperous about Brexit. 

I want to live in a country that makes its own choices for itself, while looking to the future - not to a dark past that it glorifes and clings on to. So many others feel the same way. There is no future for the UK. Thats why Scotland is increasingly showing support for an independent Scotland. Plus, Nicola Sturgeon has handled this pandemic muvh better than Boris. 

End Racism Now
  • Thanks 1

Rj Barker

This is great news, I sincerely hope Scotland gets its independence and gets back into the EU, the moment its happening I'll be moving to Glasgow with my fiancé. Brexit will be the death of the UK and England can go rot. Boris is a joke, and I no longer want to be a part of a country that is so divisive, classist, racist and quite frankly delusional.

• YAAAS 1

monster4life231

I'm from England and I'm a supporter of the union, but I think that it's common sense to allow any country in the UK to have the option for independence. Of course, Scotland had tis chance in 2014, but times have changed since then. Since Brexit has significant consequences in nearly all aspects of life and since Scotland voted to remain in the EU, they should be given a referendum to make the decision for themselves. The UK government is dominated by English representatives and decisions on Scottish independence are being made by a unionist national government, despite Scotland itself being under a nationalist government. There's going to be an inevitable conflict. As things are at the moment though, I don't think independence is likely since the Conservative and Unionist Party will not want to be known as the party that "let Scotland leave", especially as it is a unionist party.

spread peace - #MJInnocent