💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga has already started on LG7?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Before you guys come at me with ShE reLEaSeD an EnTIRe AlBuM 5 montHs aGo, I know. I appreciate Chromatica so much, it is my favorite Gaga album and I play it everyday. This isn’t me already begging for new music. However, if you’re a long-time Monster, you know that Gaga is making music all the time. She started working on TFM while on The Fame Ball Tour, she started working on BTW during The Monster Ball Tour, and instantly after Born This Way was dropped she had the concept for ARTPOP and started working on it. Joanne did take a while, but then again she was doing Cheek To Cheek and American Horror Story after ARTPOP and ASIB was already in the works. Also sometime around the Joanne World Tour, she said she was already working on new music, which I presume was the start of Chromatica, but then again, ASIB was being filmed and promoted plus Haus Laboratories so that took a while too. Also, let’s not exclude the 100’s of unreleased songs she probably wrote for the albums.

With started I don’t mean already in the studio, but like thinking of the concept and just writing and thinking about the next steps. Do you guys think Gaga is already starting on LG7?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I seriously doubt it...she seems to wanna take a break from music and her actions speak louder than words...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sepsami

She's probably making music, what else can she do during these times? If it's LG7 or not is another question entirely tho :ladyhaha:

MoonIight
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I seriously doubt it...she seems to wanna take a break from music and her actions speak louder than words...

And what are those actions? :awkney:

LittleMonster20
Just now, Sepsami said:

She's probably making music, what else can she do during these times? If it's LG7 or not is another question entirely tho :ladyhaha:

The thing with LG7 is that this time it really is a suprise to me at least what she’s going to do. Since Joanne, it was pretty much a given she was going back to dance music. Now that she’s done that and is pretty much ... ‘back’, I think she’s going to do something very experimental. She can take her time of course, but I’m very excited.

TimisaMonster
Just now, MoonIight said:

And what are those actions? :awkney:

Let her Instagram tell you...look it up...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MoonIight
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

I did and all I saw was posts for people to vote, new Haus Labs products and Chromatica promo in late September.

Telling people to vote 3 weeks before the elections means she wants to quit music? :bear:

3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

The thing with LG7 is that this time it really is a suprise to me at least what she’s going to do. Since Joanne, it was pretty much a given she was going back to dance music. Now that she’s done that and is pretty much ... ‘back’, I think she’s going to do something very experimental. She can take her time of course, but I’m very excited.

I have a feeling her next album will be C2C II

LittleMonster20

She’ll always come back to music and it needs to stop being discussed. She might have taken her time the last two albums but she served quality and wants to experiment with acting and other projects, which is completely fine cause she is multi-talented and should explore.

Archived