💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Austin Mahone selling used boxers on OnlyFans

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears
4 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

His agent must be so incompetent. How hard would be getting him cast in a Netflix movie or show? I mean, they're making a lot of shi***tty movies to boost their catalog. 

Right! He's really cute still too. How he has not been able to book anything outside of music I'll never know. His agent is trash.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsieur D

I would buy them (yeah I am a freak, we been knew... :billie:).

That being said, he has talent, I loved his EP and "This Is Not The Album", I don't know why isn't bigger. It's quite sad.

TSUNAMI
3 hours ago, Delaytica said:

Onlyfans or Twitter apparently 😂

So I need to show myself after all. 

But I am so shy now 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

But I am so shy now 

Maybe there's an app for that :vegas:

TSUNAMI
17 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Maybe there's an app for that :vegas:

Sis, I'm very charitable so I have been doing free shows since I was "18" 

Babba the Hutt
17 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

So I need to show myself after all. 

But I am so shy now 

I've seen at least one forum where guys just do the "trade" via PM, discuss details, price (in the case of selling), etc. and they don't really have to show themselves if not necessary.

That's what I've been told!

FrederickSpears
On 10/14/2020 at 11:57 PM, Mister D said:

I would buy them (yeah I am a freak, we been knew... :billie:).

That being said, he has talent, I loved his EP and "This Is Not The Album", I don't know why isn't bigger. It's quite sad.

Yeah he should be a big star. He has the entire package looks, can dance, hot, likeable, good music.. I'm not sure why it didn't for him other than people kept calling him Bieber Lite and I think that hurt him. IDK. He needs to book a show or something.

Chromatican

Honestly kind of sad, I never remember him being huge and always felt like only gays on pop music forums talked about him, but selling used underwear is a bit messy, but I'm sure the f4ggot who bought them is happy so....

PsychoMaxcara
20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Yeah he should be a big star. He has the entire package looks, can dance, hot, likeable, good music.. I'm not sure why it didn't for him other than people kept calling him Bieber Lite and I think that hurt him. IDK. He needs to book a show or something.

I've followed him on and off and while he's a nice lad (and unproblematic), sometimes being a Mary Sue in Pop music is exactly the problem. To me, he's beige.... vanilla.... not interesting. Yeah, he's got a cute face and body and he can take a picture, but come on, I can find 1,000 other guys just like him on Instagram. And that's not to say he actually *IS* like the adjectives I described him with, I'm sure there's more to him than meets the eye -- there's more to everyone of us. The reason why people follow celebs is because there's something about them that we find fascinating, it's not just bops and cute pictures. Michael Jackson didn't become the biggest star in the world just because he checked all the right boxes and neither did Britney. His record label failed him because they were not letting him grow and instead they forced this stifling Bieber #2 image on him.

Also, Austin is a prime example of an artist that lacks identity and a signature sound. Yes, the RedOne songs were cute bops but they were giving me Backstreet Boys, and his self-produced songs sound like something Chris Brown or some other thug rapper/singer would sing. He needs to step out of his comfort zone, learn more about music and different genres and come up with something only he can do. No Justin Bieber reject / Pitbull collab will turn him into a household name.

I'm sorry if I'm stating things too bluntly but I'm just keeping it real  

Awakened M

I'd rather continue wiping the dingleberries of my new baby chihuahua Yorkie mix. Wtf.

Go back to school, or actually serve adult content.

Tiktok is an option too, but eww. No.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Contessa
On 10/14/2020 at 11:55 AM, Hebi said:

What's the difference between a regular boxer and an Austin Mahone's boxer? And also how do we know for sure he really wore them?

Maybe he left stains as proof? :sis:

Archived