Austin Mahone selling used boxers on OnlyFans

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Why is he doing this to himself? If anything, start a YouTube channel and start monetizing your videos. Make a documentary or something.

He was discovered on YouTube :huntyga:

he of all ppl has a YouTube channel :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

It's sad to see people doing these things for money and relevancy. Anyways I won't judge. :shrug:

ItWasntLaauv

I mean, cash is cash I guess, if someone would pay me 300 dollars to wear underwear for a day, that would sound like a dream to me.

FrederickSpears
Just now, ItWasntLaauv said:

I mean, cash is cash, if someone would pay me 300 dollars to wear underwear for a day, that sounds like a dream.

I agree. It's a little shocking that his career has come to that though :selena:

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, beabeaxo5 said:

Paris Hilton Reaction GIF

What's up with men wanting soiled underwear :awkney:

It's huge...all over the world. Not going to name specific countries where it's prominent as not to offend anyone.

FrederickSpears

It's sad that he was super popular at one point, he was able to tour, he won a VMA/performed at the VMA's, but his own fans wouldn't even buy his music to the point that his debut album ended up being shelved because the EP didn't even sell. I guess his fans only liked him because he was cute and that was it. And I did laugh a little at the fact he's selling them for $300 AND that fan bought them :huntyga:

Austin probably opened a new pack and put it in a box and shipped it lmao :billie:

Archived