other

Austin Mahone selling used boxers on OnlyFans

FrederickSpears

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

If you think this will finally make people take you seriously as an artist...you're doing amazing sweetie... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

If you think this will finally make people take you seriously as an artist...you're doing amazing sweetie... :awkney:

Unless he becomes a **** artist. No sir/ma’am. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FrederickSpears
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Oh no, I actually feel bad. He didnt invest smartly when he first had a comeup. 

He claimed a few months ago that he bought his masters (he got a loan of a million dollars from Pitbull) and claims that he has made over $5million dollars in streaming but I don't think he's being honest :reductive:

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

His net worth is 5 million according to google 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

That's his own fault...he became a flash in the pan artist for 2 seconds and he should have saved and invested in himself and his business more but I'm sure the partying and buying expensive material things early was more important...

Sad cuz Gaga did the opposite and was bankrupt investing in herself even during TMB days when someone would say she was the biggest pop star at the time...but her investing in her music and shows kept her in the public eye long enough to care to keep supporting her 

Invest in yourself works in ANY business...even music 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived