Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'BLACKPINK: Light Up The Sky' documentary out now!

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

the documentary is interesting and it's obvious the girls have worked very hard, but it's all the very definition of corporate manufactured pop from the ground up.  

vyniildisk

It was amazing. I can't believe how modest and humble are even with their success, specially at the coachella part, they even mention they thought not even 100 people would show up to her set. Kweenz

Taylucifer
32 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

the documentary is interesting and it's obvious the girls have worked very hard, but it's all the very definition of corporate manufactured pop from the ground up.  

literally the entire k-pop industry tho so idk what you were expecting:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

I watched and really enjoyed all of the story telling of their successful journey. I wish them all the greater success up ahead. They are all very hard working, polite, cute and sweet girls. They all gel really well together also, in work, skill and personality. This was a fun and lighthearted documentary. I also remember watching them during Coachella and was pleased with their set and very proud, they handled it like pros and you could feel their honor at being there and their sheer excitement. Such FUN.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Adrenaliner

Didn't really know much about them, but this documentary made me a fan! I LOVE the blond one, she is defiantly my favorite.

Archived