Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'BLACKPINK: Light Up The Sky' documentary out now!

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Is that it? :poot:  I was expecting a lot more behind the making of it

This is documentary about Blackpink not about Sour Candy :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

This is documentary about Blackpink not about Sour Candy :trollga:

And Blackpink made Sour Candy with Lady Gaga :trollga:

End Racism Now

Pretty Savage

It was an amazing documentary. I knew that they've worked hard but after seeing the documentary I feel so sad to see how they've overworked. And Rose saying they don't have personal life makes me think they deserved all of this success. I'm so proud of them.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And Blackpink made Sour Candy with Lady Gaga :trollga:

they included SC in documentary  :trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheSlash

I just finished watching the documentary. I'm not a hardcore stan or even a real fan of theirs, but this documentary was actually really interesting and made me enjoy their music much more :pray: . They're all really beautiful human beings :heart: .

Spoiler

Also, thanks to me being a language nerd I now wanna learn Korean :poot: 

Ew, David!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

they included SC in documentary  :trollga:

37 seconds, nothing behind the scenes :trollga:  we don't know how the girls felt about working with Gaga, or how the set up was, or even recording their vocals/listening to the demo etc etc

End Racism Now

mister max
22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

37 seconds, nothing behind the scenes :trollga:  we don't know how the girls felt about working with Gaga, or how the set up was, or even recording their vocals/listening to the demo etc etc

they said they worked hard on the song right before 'New Years' aka when they didn't have a film crew following them

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Linus Gaga
23 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I am satisfied 😌 

Selena and Cardi are on their album and the documentary didn't even talk about that 2 collabs, but instead including Gaga's ! 

Hit me a message and say hi !

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, mister max said:

they said they worked hard on the song right before 'New Years' aka when they didn't have a film crew following them

I see... it was a little bit misleading from Netflix then 

End Racism Now

mister max
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I see... it was a little bit misleading from Netflix then 

yeah a little :laughga: they just showed their reactions to hearing the final version of SC, i guess it was like 1 min and a half or smth?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pretty Savage
32 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It's a documentary about BLACKPINK not about Gaga. You should be grateful with this :oops:

yes and
6 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

I said come come migos light up the sky

:enigma:

I literally sing it this way lmaooo 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

44 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is that it? :poot:  I was expecting a lot more behind the making of it

Then wait for their collab documentary "GAGA X BLACKPINK: Five Foot Two, Five Foot Four, Five Foot Six, Five Foot Five, Five Foot Four" :neyde:

2 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Imagine training 4-6 years without knowing that you'll make it or not. It might paid off or they're just wasting 4-6 years of their life and get nothing. I feel bad for the other 5 girls that didn't make the cut.

Some of them started studying instead (or left bc they found it so hard - you can google PinkPunk if you wanna learn more about them). One almost-member, that was supposed to debut with them (Miyeon) was allegedly cut because she was dating someone. She‘s now a part of Kpop Group G-Idle! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Pennywise

Watching this, I guess I can say that while I don't like how the industry works more like a factory, you can tell that they became BLACKPINK not by blind chance, but by working really, really hard, and that is something to admire. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived