news

Gaga- Vote!!

Renie

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

Ooooh so she is definitely not doing anything as Gaga until after the election.

She removed everything from her Instagram bio and put the turbovote link there, and ladygaga.com redirects to this turbovote site. 

Kinda mad tbh but what can ya do.

She's setting up to use her real name for her next movie (Gucci). From then on I think she'll use both names.

Bella Goth

the way miss stefani dressing like clark kent to hide lady gaga lmao, dear american monsters use your voice to vote. im tired & embarrased looking an orange baby ruling your country :pawsup:

NewUsername
8 hours ago, ChromaticaGa said:

She is actually speaking in code. When she said she will be calling herself Stefani for the next 21 days while encouraging voting she actually meant she is rereleasing Red & Blue by Stefani in 21 days. 

here for it tbh!

OT: VOTE y'all !

She speaks very well, and her voice is gorgeous. Two different qualities, but she has em both.

Sounds like she's going to do this every day which would be great. I hope she makes the message clear but keeps it respectful. 

Even her phone is breathing heavy and fogging things up at the sight of her. Love her "serious, but sexy" look.

Teletubby

she is Stefani  for next 21 days, so nothing related to Chromatica for next 3 weeks :messga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

"So, most days you know me as Lady gaga, but my name is Stefani J̶̶̶o̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶A̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶'̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶ Germanotta"

✧ ✧ ✧

Archived