💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga- Vote!!

Renie

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Renie said:

She’s so precious! :toofunny: But I wish she had taken some windex to that camera! She’s serving some drag race season 1 realness :ladyhaha:

I was thinking the same thing lol. But Stefani is just a regular girl I guess, doesn't have access to top notch camera equipment :diane: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Serving cool and sassy Italian aunt realness :ladyhaha:

But yes it's important and I'm happy to know I'll be receiving my ballot in the mail any day now as we both live in LA county so she probably got her notification email this morning too. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaUnderYou

Crazy how in 2020, she emphasizes that Lady Gaga is a separate entity. I guess that's her way of dealing with being famous. I just remember the days where she used to say "this is me" But anyways, VOTE! 

KillerMonster

This is such a respectful way of encouraging people to vote. :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Please listen to Stefani! 

If you haven’t registered depending on your state, please register. Make sure all your family and friends are, too. We need all hands on deck and have to act like Cheeto is winning, full throttle. Don’t believe the polls, so much is on the line.

Such a simple act such as voting speaks volumes. Your voice and vote matter so much to our democracy, please join us! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Curunir
26 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

queen of being named Stefani Germanotta and voting 

others cannot relate :huntyga:

Others TRULY cannot relate, we STAN :nooo:

20 minutes ago, Enigma said:

T U R B O

V O T E .

C O M

Come come unwrap me :poot:

My god I swear I got ASMR experience in her words

ShayCristoforo

She sounds like the cool aunt that would cuss out your trash relatives for making fun of you at the family dinner. Zia Stefani is THE moment.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

I applaud her for encouraging you Americans to vote and not pushing one side or the other (even though we know which she is slightly pushing at haha) it’s a good approach!

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived