Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Shallow 3x Platinum in UK, becomes her highest certified song to date

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Runway

OGH told me this song and soundtrack would plummet after the movie was removed from cinemas so what’s the truth

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Rado didn't play it tho, at least not in the US. But we didn't need it anyway.

I was referring to UK mostly, the country with the superior radio :staymad:

even SL was played a lot on radio here

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Economy
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Incredible that she did this over 10 years into her career. I think it's the mark of a future legend when they can get a big hit or even their biggest hit at an advanced time in their career, especially nowadays when our attention span for artists is so low. I was legit thinking that she might never achieve a #1 hit again or get a song higher than platinum again but then this happened. It still feels surreal. To see it hit 2 million will be even more epic.

How did he lose?

I dunno. To me it feels like the opposite. A-list artists seem to actually be lasting longer than ever at least the ones from Gaga's Generation

Almost all the artist ellites of 9-12 years ago are still relevant today 

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dunno. To me it feels like the opposite. A-list artists seem to actually be lasting longer than ever at least the ones from Gaga's Generation

Almost all the artist ellites of 9-12 years ago are still relevant today 

I mean in terms of generating hits. You can still be relevant without going to #1 and I'm sure Gaga would still be doing just fine if she wasn't. But getting a hit of this magnitude, your biggest ever, at a later time in your career, is rare, even for artists from her generation. It's hard to get a bit hit when you're a female over the age of 30 in this day and age so to do so when its not even your breakout hit is rare, that's the point I'm making.

Economy
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I mean in terms of generating hits. You can still be relevant without going to #1 and I'm sure Gaga would still be doing just fine if she wasn't. But getting a hit of this magnitude, your biggest ever, at a later time in your career, is rare, even for artists from her generation. It's hard to get a bit hit when you're a female over the age of 30 in this day and age so to do so when its not even your breakout hit is rare, that's the point I'm making.

A lot of artists from several years ago and Gaga's Generation are still getting hits tho. They aren't just relevant by image but their music does well on the charts too. Even if the hits aren't as frequent as in their peaks these guys still get hits:

Justin Bieber

Taylor Swift

Drake

Ed Sheeran

Ariana Grande

Lady Gaga

Nicky Minaj

Selena Gomez

Also Adele and Rihanna haven't released in ages so it's hard to say but I'd be willing to bet if they released now their music probably would smash too

Tbh I think the only major star from her time that truly can't seem to get hits anymore is Katy Perry. And also Kesha but she had unique circumstances at play there 

But I get what ur saying about it being difficult to get a defining hit of ur career that late tho

Once ASIB is put on Netflix in the UK, it's over for you hoes :hor:

Lord Temptation

Yet she has only been to Glastonbury once - in 2009. Time to make Gaga a headliner, Britain :triggered:

Archived