Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Shallow 3x Platinum in UK, becomes her highest certified song to date

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Cannot believe it out-iconiced Bad Romance tbh. Truly never thought I’d stan the day where a Gaga song did that (bc I stanned after The Fame Monster)

wow, that's incredible. A few years ago, the highest-certified female song of all time in the UK was Believe by Cher, which was also 3x Platinum. I'm sure this has changed since then, but still, wow. 

Bradley is essentially like covid. He came in attached to a human and absolutely slayed everyone, then went away. What a man.

THE WAY HATERS SAID SHE'D NEVER GET ANOTHER HIT SONG AGAIN 

AND BAM SHALLOW DIVES RIGHT IN AT THE DEEP END....

giphy.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

StrawberryBlond

Incredible that she did this over 10 years into her career. I think it's the mark of a future legend when they can get a big hit or even their biggest hit at an advanced time in their career, especially nowadays when our attention span for artists is so low. I was legit thinking that she might never achieve a #1 hit again or get a song higher than platinum again but then this happened. It still feels surreal. To see it hit 2 million will be even more epic.

52 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Gaga won :golfclap: but Bradley lost :noparty:.

How did he lose?

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Jase said:

I iconically remember thinking "meh, not a hit" when I heard it for the first time :toofunny: :toofunny: 

I remember comments like “her team is so dumb, no radio will play this with the crowds, is gonna flop”

:gayhat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Pray4FameGa

Yeah I understand how.

Just the other day I was walking in town (in the UK) and heard it being sung two different times on the street by performers.

It has become like the ultimate karaoke song.

2 hours ago, swakby said:

wow, that's incredible. A few years ago, the highest-certified female song of all time in the UK was Believe by Cher, which was also 3x Platinum. I'm sure this has changed since then, but still, wow. 

Wtf! I'm kinda upset Cher may have lost her record ngl. Believe was HUGE here

edit: nah, Cher is also 3x Plat, with 2.04m copies sold. It's obviously also a female artist only song, so, Cher technically keeps her record

pedrohemg
54 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I remember comments like “her team is so dumb, no radio will play this with the crowds, is gonna flop”

:gayhat:

Rado didn't play it tho, at least not in the US. But we didn't need it anyway.

Archived