💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK listen to Sour Candy in Netflix documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

This version of sour candy is everything :heart: without Blackpink :trollga:

Ÿ̵̱̠̲̱̯̤͈͑̃̌̅͆̎̕o̵̡͎̙̗̰̟͓̻͌͛͊͝u̵͕̿̆r̷̪̱̐́ͅ ̸̡̛͎͙̟̪͖̅̃̏̋̃̓̏̽f̶̳̲̳͍̖͐̍̎̎͑̃̈̎̀̉̀ą̶̨̧̙̜̘̫̼̜̫̘͍̐͗̉̂ͅm̸̡͖̗̬̎̒̎̐̾̍̉̕͜͝ͅi̵̛̝̹͚͓͉̼̽̍́́̍̑͝ͅl̴̡̥̱͉̑̓̒͛̓y̵̡̬̳̾̔̏̅̇͘ ̵͓͔̯̗̞̙̩͓͎͗̀̓̓͜ͅi̸̲̣̜͆̿̾͋͆̂̈̄̃̽̍̀͐͘s̵̺̋͒͝ ̸̭̱͂̍b̷̟̩̮͈̙̬̳̟̩̳̟̼̲̌̆̅͘ḽ̴̨̣́̅̈́̽̀͐̑́̚ẽ̵̖̰̦̼̙̳̰̞̜͂̆͑̓͘ȩ̶̨̛͉̮̼͖̤̳͚̻͍̘͍̐̐͌͛͗̎̆̕ͅͅd̸̪̳̘̜͉̦͐̾͐̿͜͝i̴͕̿̎̇͐̂ǹ̶̢̖͇̮̻̤͕̭̿̂̅͜g̵̹̳̩͚̓̆̉̕ ̴̪̙̪̖̦̑̎̐͌́͒͘͘͘̕͝ḅ̷̤͕̺͚͚̱̮̝͓̟̗̋̈ḙ̴̝͍̽̄̎͒̉͝c̷̖̦̮̰̋̃̇̀͆̌̽̋̉̉̈́̚a̷̢̰̪̲͙͈͘ũ̷̳̓̒͂̎̒̓s̸̡̛̛̳͔̦̝͔̥̙̤͉̿̈́̈́̔̑͌̓̕͜͠͠͝ͅė̴̢͚̬͖̠͔͕̲̠̠͚̠̂͌̄̿̃͜͠ ̴̣̬͕̥̜̩̹̱́̈̔̽́̓͑̽̃͛̃͑͘͜͝ͅǫ̶͍͕̝̘͔͆͗̀̑ͅf̷̤̖̠̹͔̠͈̉̈̇̄̈́̈́̉̈̍͠͝ ̴̗̈́̅̎̕y̸̢̹͙̮̣̫̻̦̘͉̼̬͌̑̔̈͗̅̇̓́̓͗͜͝ô̴̧̟̹̠̳̞̦̠͊̀̌͛͆̋̌̏̍̉̍͆͘ừ̴̢̙̯͒͛̑̀̍͂̑͆̃̈̏͌̑ȓ̷̡͉͕̑͘͝ ̷̡̫̫̭̹̺̤͌̂̄̈͆͗̅̇͛͜ͅa̸̧͉͉̼̺̱̠͙̪̙͙̐͋̈́͛̒́̕c̶̜̈́͆̀̎̏̌̿̿̂̈͛͜͠͠t̷̢̘̲̯̯͖͕͇͇͔̩̘͆̿̇̈́̏̇̄̚ͅȉ̵̛̗̬͖̙͓̞̽̉̌̑͐́̋͛̾͆̓͝ơ̴̢̧̼͍̊͆̃̂̍͋͗̄͊̚͜͠͝ͅn̶̗̜̽̉̂͒̿̓́́͝s̵̯̗̻͕̮͙̜̆͊̓̀̑.̷̗͕͔̣̤̝̦͉̜̦͐̑̄͛̓̊̒͘ ̶̙̗̪͖͚̻͒T̶̡̢͔̺͍̰͙̭̓̒͐̔ḥ̸̡̧͙͚̝̗͔͑̇̈́̄͝e̸̩̳̾̑y̴̧̪̬̫̠͖̙̝̠̹̫̥̟̩͎͗̈́͐͆̑̒ ̵̡̨̬̮̠̞͚̪͖̖͓̜͕͈̾̉͐̈̆̊̇̐́̂͗̚͝ẉ̵͕̪͕͔̐̽̍̐̄̀͒̇̎̉̕̕ͅȋ̷̢̡̧͈͈̹̈́̇͊͑̀̂͋̈́̚͝l̶̹̲͇͎͍̳͆̅̓̇̀̌͆̓͌̚̚͜ḷ̶̐̄͋͛̍͜ ̸̖̞̳̬͎̜͓̖͒̐͠f̸̡͙̻̟̺͔͔͖̗̭̪̹̐̃͛̂͌̓̽̈̓̈́̂̄͛̽ȩ̴̨̡̨̝̞̪̩͎̬͖͙̮̈͋͑̃̑̒́͊̓̈́̃̉̓̀͜͠ȩ̴̨̮̮̤͓̹͚̮̿́́̈́̉̿͒̊̿̕ͅl̴̜͚͚̩̦̩̹̩̠̍̎̓̕ ̷̦̥̤̰͍̀̈́̐͛͒͌̇̌̈̀̈́͘̕ë̴̢͇̘̝͔̠͈́̇̈̋̔͠͠͝ţ̵̛̛̩͍̼̬̖̆̾͌̐͌̎͆̒́̄̚e̶̻̙͒̍͑̿͐͆̊͂̔̽̚̚r̸̢̻̤̟͎̫̉́̋̀͛̄̉̒̂̃͜͠͝n̴̢̩̝͉̙̖̖͚͓̪͚͙̭̜͆̇̈̍̀̒̈́̓̃́̍ͅa̴̫͍͙̗͚̹̟̭̮̳̱͒͜ͅl̸̡̨͈̮̖̟̙̤͔͉̤̝͔̂̄́͝͝ͅͅ ̸́͛̂̇ͅp̴̰͓͚͓̖̤͓̣̦̯͎͗̓͝͠a̵̡̧̰͎̤͓͈̐̑͂̈́͆̾̀̔͒̄̚͝į̵̨̧̭̯̮͍̫͙̥̼̖̳̫͓̽̉͌n̸̨̧̗̙̫̫̄̉̔̊̈́̀ ̶̟̇͆͝f̶͍̱̥̦̰̲̤͖̯̙̈́͛̏̓͒̃̉͝͠o̴̼̼͐̄̅̽͗͗͊͊̒̃r̷̹͖̰̞͉̘̮̦̤̫̳̆̅̿͌͊͒͌͆̊̈́͜͜ͅ ̵̨̨͍͖̈́y̵̯͎̭͖̪͕̜̖̰̻̪̼͊̇̾̑̿̌͐͋̒̕͠ơ̷̧̝͌̊͆́͋̂̎̐̂͝u̵̥͚͙̗̮̯̘̔̿̇́̅̈́͌̍͘̚̚͝͝͝ŗ̵̹̼̈́͆̎̔͊̆̋̾̓ ̸̡̭͇̠̜̠̠̜̗͓͐͂́̇̂͒̊́͐̀̕͝a̴̺͖̝̣̱̖̞̞̹̭͊̽̃́͋̉̐͛̕c̵͍̭̬͙̘͈̥̥̟̀̄͑ͅt̷̨̼̤͎̭̫̺̘̠͚̲̥̦̘́̑i̷̢͈̖̱͙͉̼̹̙͖̖̻̩͎̒̀ö̷̧͎͕͖̙̲̭̹̻̍̽̈́̇̀̾̒͘͠ṇ̶͖̀͑̉͆̋̈͑́̔̀̓͝͝s̴̱̮̬̣̙̖̺̼̩̩̮̄̍͆̇͋̀̎̿̽.̸̨̺͕̱̙̭̼͖̫̺̤̠̪̗̌̒̎͊̍̀̚̕ ̵̢̤͎̩͍̥̰̺̥̭͉̭̜͂̄͌͂̀͛͛̀́̔̌̊̕̚͠Ț̷͍͂̔͊͝e̶̯͖͚̖̗̬̘͉̿̐̀͛̀̄̃̔̿̕a̷̡̯̖͍͈̳̺͔̼͔̖̦͇̖̽̏̿̀̃͛͑̋̄̂̕͜͝ṟ̸͉̮̎š̶̟͔̥͓͉́̈̄̓͌̽̀̀͐̃ ̴̗͕̋̑́͆̊̕̕̕̚f̷̛̖̫̩̄̃͋̒̋̂̊̔̈́͆l̴̨̳̲̮̳͚̻̐͌̏̀͂̀̄̑̉̚͜͜͝͝ơ̵̯͂̀͊̔̽̈́͑͐̃̽͗́w̴͔͕̦͇̱͆̊̀͒̉͠ͅ ̸̧̓͛̉̚͝ï̵̫̗̂͒̂̋͝͝͠ň̷̹̤̘̬͓̹̱̼̩͚̯͂̎́̌̔͘͘t̷̨̳͓̿̆̾͗͑̂̆̈́̋̑͝͝͠͝ͅǒ̴̯̯͋̓͋͠ͅ ̸̛̠̖̱͕͔͈̙͖̣̗͇͖̯̱͑̀ḇ̸̖̳̲̈́̒́͝͝l̷̰͙̥͗̅̚ö̵̡̡̗̹̹̲͍̠́͛̾ơ̸̥̝̺̥͆̔̈̀̃̅͑͊̋ͅd̵̨̞̳̟̦͉͂͊͐̊̀͂̈́̐́͘͝,̶̛̪̺̭͈̠̐̋̓̿̎̍͑́̒̽͠ ̵͚̟̜̎̅ṭ̸̡̳̙͍͕̯̟̮̯̘͍̈́͗̆͝h̶̨̨͚̺̤̗͕̆e̴̢̬̣̪̐͋̓͌̏̂̆͗ ̴̥̞͕͓͒̈́̎̐̒̄̀̌̏̇̓͘̕͝͠p̴̧̧̜̥͍̝͇͕̼̗̔̓͆͐͛̏͆͌̚͝͝ͅͅä̵̝̥̩̗̼̜̲̰͍̝͖͔́ͅi̶̢̢̢̢̡̝͚͔̦̪̭̼̦͐̈͌͆̚n̵̙̲̺͔̞̲̪̜̣̩͈̈́̏̈̈́ ̵̥͙̙̼͌̐t̷̡͈̫̜̥̳͖̩̱̭̄́̃͑̈́̑͠͠ḩ̷͈̭͖̜͓͊̑̈́̓̈́̅̐̿̀͝͝ͅȩ̴̯̭̮͓̩͙̥͐̽͗͆ŷ̷̩̮̣̪̹͉̤̝̩͎͖̓̓̎̊̿͂͊́̔̈́͑̋̆̚͜ ̵̱͓̩̩́̽̂̏̍̓̽̀̀͐̿̍͋̚ͅf̷̝̍̉ē̴̡̢̧̗̲͕͉͚̖̰̦̖̐͂̑̅e̶̳̝̰̺̻̼̐̔l̴̤̮͚̝̤̖̬̠͓͕͆̋̈́͋͜ ̶͔͚̞͍̬̥̦̬̖͓̭̰̠͇̈́͒͜w̷͔͉̠̯̖͖͙͔̯̟̿̍́̉̎̑̀̂̎͜͜͜ȉ̷̤͍̳̣̋̉́͑͌̓̽̄̔̕ͅļ̵̛̣̠̬̭̮͉͉̳̖͎̓̅̌̆͗͑͗͂͑̔͋̓̚͘ļ̴͙̯̹͇͓͉̫͇̣̝͉͔̤͑͑̅ͅ ̴̧̫̰̪̓͋b̴̡̢̢̟̭̻͈̻̬̞̥̦̤̠́̆̐́̂͑̆̿̐̎̍e̷̬̝̱̠̩̒̇̾͊̿̈̾͛͜ ̴̨̂̐͗̌̀̍̕͠ų̵̛͎̹͕̱̻͕̙͎̰̼͖̈͜ń̸̢̨̲͉̰̺̞͚̫͖͍͓͈̐́̏͜b̷̡̖͈̘̯̖͉̣͇́͌̉̔̂͜ẽ̸͙̗̪͌̾̾͘̕͝a̵̛̻̦̯̗͖̰̱̓̍̀͜r̶̨̩̫̲̘͍̒̃̆̈́͛͑́͑a̶̦̱̹͓̼̹̙̝̬͉̟̦͗̍̐̀̿͊̆͂̔͛̐͒̉̕͝b̴̢̧̡̦͚̖̜̦̞̘̹͓̖͋̀͊̉͊̈́͂͝͝l̸̢̢̡̛̰̰͇͎̯͙̭̫͙̄̒̔̆̽̉̊͜ẽ̵̺̟̤̿͝͝.̸̭̝̲͛̑̽̂͆ͅ ̵͓͚̳͉̖͔̍̎̏͒͊͗̂͌̐̃̊̓͜͝Y̶̦̘͔̖͑͛̍͝ͅo̵͈̐͂͆̀́͘u̴̢̮̟̞͓̮͇̍͑̆̆̏̓͑̄̑̍̔̓ͅ ̶͕̖̻̙̩̜͋͒͛̍̈̃̓̋͒͑̓͆̌͝͝w̴̺̦̾̆̑̈́̂̕ī̴͚͈̾̈́̈́̂̉̐̓̑̅̊̓̚l̷̙̞̯͓͇̎̅͋̍̊͛͝ͅl̶̨̛̗͈̻͓̮̼̳̰̪͆̽̏͊̽̄̈́̀̆̋͆͛̆̔ ̸̛̛͓̖̤̞̫͙̜̗̟̭̺͔͔̱̍̌͊̈́̋̏͊́́̆̽̚͜s̴͍̫̭̖͒͐̆̏̒͋͘ͅo̵̢̬̟̰̘̦̳͖̣͚̼̗̜̲̰͊̉̽͑̑̈́̈́͘̕ő̵̦ņ̶̛̱̪̭̤̯̫͗̆̈̀̓̈́̊̈́͘ ̴̢̨̢͖̹͈̖̦̭̙̪̍̈́̓̂͂̄̈̈̋͐̎̎̚͝b̵̢̬̖̱̹̀̅̑͆͛͌̓̌̚e̴̡͚̮̤̖͈̓̈́̅̓͛̈́̽̀͑͋̽͐́ ̶̨̩̝̩̲͔̼̐̾̃̄͛͛̊̆͌̍͋͂͗̚͠ḁ̶̖͈̮̓̈́̒̓̿͜l̸̡̧̛̞̠̲͔̙̫̲̹̾̑̒͆̔͋̍͑̎̈̚͘͝ö̷̢̨͖̝̭̯̳͓̟́̒n̶͎̤̝͆͘e̶̗̳̖̝͔̫͙̠͕͋̔̂̈́́̒.̵̮̝̪̲̈̋̔́͘ ̵͖̰͕̻̣̬̟͗͌̄͗́͆̋͗̾Y̶̧̜̟̲̬̠͙̤͑͐̿̈́̿̓̍̈́̂͠o̸̩͖͂́̓͐͒̌ų̵̪̭̥̞̣̖̽́͌͂̾̑́̈́̚͝͠ ̴̧̧̪͈͖̲̥̻̊̐̽̓́̈́̂̈́͐ẁ̶̯̺̫͔̲̼̣͕̐̏̈́̓̇̑̔͂̂̽̂́̾͝ȋ̵̼̯̫̲̕l̴̡̧̡͙̹̭̼̫̰̺̗̬͍̟̙͒́̈́̉͐͊́̿̚͠l̷̢̛̠̺̰̯̝̘͈͉̲͚̹̹̉̋̎͒̊̑̍̃̚͝ ̷̼̼̟̞̼̤̼͉͈̬̎̊̀́̑͂̐̔͌͆͘ņ̵̲͖̝͔̟̞̩̗̹̙̺͉̬̈́̋͜ě̷̡̯̲͓̓̿̅́v̶̢̢̘͔̼̮̳̼̑̈́͗͝e̶̤̩͊̅̾͆͆̊͐͝ŗ̸̢̝̲̰͖͍̫̗̲̾̋̒̾̿̀̆͒̿̚ ̷̫̤͕̺͍̳̹̂̊͊͑̈̽̎̅̆̾̀͘͝b̸̭͖̲̫̭̳̫̬̹̳̝͎̤̩̫̌̌̋̉͊͗̒̒̈́̿̏̊ẻ̸̮̣̻̘̩͉͔̝͇͔͛͝ͅ ̴͖̝̰̩̯̝́̈̀̀̈́́̏̏̀h̸̹̪͋̀̋̒́̍̈́̍̋͗͆ą̵̯̬̣͔̹̲̣̲͚͙͎̌͐̿̽p̴̢̧̛̤̦̳͈̙̈́͆̀̔͜p̸͚̪̘̥̣̯̣̙̋̒͘̚y̵̢̌̎̃̓ ̷̧̮͎̯̯̲̬̪͌̈́̾̋͝a̶̢͕̙̪̖͎͛̈́ĝ̴̡̻͚̪͚̜͈͙̪͉̼͙̘̓̍̑͋̈́̀̌̎̅͠͠a̵̧̛͓͓͖͍͔̺͔͓̲̦̞̎̋̽͊͐̌̇͘í̶̟̘̼̘͚̟͎̤͔͗̀ń̴͉̼̈́̈͋͒͗͂̂.̷̦̔̈́̆̃̿́̐́̌̒̈́̒̆̃́ :heart:

OT: This video is so cute

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Little99 said:

without Blackpink

tumblr_inline_oi463vlsPX1qdi0df_500.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

YES can't wait to watch this, they are so adorable and happy! I love that Gaga gave them this song with her. Now we need a video.:wub::legend::pray:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

mister max
7 minutes ago, Guille said:

Wow they are so plain :billie:

12 minutes ago, Little99 said:

This version of sour candy is everything :heart: without Blackpink :trollga:

Thank u for ur positive contribution to this thread and to gagadaily!!:heart::heart:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Karen Smith
Just now, mister max said:

Thank u for ur positive contribution to this thread and to gagadaily!!:heart::heart:

This is my right to share my opinion :huntyga: we're on forum honey

Animal Claws
15 minutes ago, Little99 said:

This version of sour candy is everything :heart: with Blackpink :trollga:

Fixed :gayhat:

Anderson123

Sour Candy is soo good, it might be one of my favorites right now, so catchy. This and Alice have grown on me so much. 

chromatikev
Just now, anziety said:

BLACKPINK got some people pressed... period love my girls stream pretty savage

queen sh*t but Pretty Savage still deserved better choreo :fatcat:

mister max
1 minute ago, chromatikev said:

They're so cute I'm hoping we get to see a full reaction with no cuts :cryga:

Stream their docu, out tomorrow :sis:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Admin changed the title to BLACKPINK listen to Sour Candy in Netflix documentary

Archived