💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK listen to Sour Candy in Netflix documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The fact that seemingly they just heard the song completely finished and they had no actualy input in it is a bit ..idk 

Seemingly? It's the truth lol 

And nothing wrong with it 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That oohh you can hear for a millisecond right in the start :messga:

I'm obsessed 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, COOOK said:

So those “AH!” sounds was Gaga all along... all this time I thought they were from them :bradley:

Or it's the songwriter :gum:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Not the bashing towards BP for having no contribution to the song's creation 

As if Gaga's contribution would've been that much, Madison Love already told she made SC and Gaga heard it and kept it, and then the producers kept on changing the instrumental until last minute :wtfga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Guest Messy vers
41 minutes ago, Little99 said:

This version of sour candy is everything :heart: without Blackpink :trollga:

If you think that way too, give me sad reaction :ohwell:

Yes. You are right. I respect blackpink but they sound kinda weak comparing to gaga.

It’s nice that the chromatica collaborations were more than a simple feature. All of Gaga’s tend to be but on an album filled with features, it’s nice that she never did the rent a rapper model and even when she couldn’t work directly with BP, she still made sure they had a spotlight.

19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The fact that seemingly they just heard the song completely finished and they had no actualy input in it is a bit ..idk :bear:Maybe the intro was diferent.

Or you are onto something. :tony:

I think it’s more like they had input earlier. I mean, she said sing it in Korean if you want so clearly they had some leeway. I think it’s like YAY COLLAB IS DONE! Sending to you! They did their part. Mixing and mastering comes last which they’ve hold understandably have less of a hand in

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I think it’s more like they had input earlier. I mean, she said sing it in Korean if you want so clearly they had some leeway. I think it’s like YAY COLLAB IS DONE! Sending to you! They did their part. Mixing and mastering comes last which they’ve hold understandably have less of a hand in

That makes sense and I would rather have this version be true. When they said first time I assumed it was their first time ever.

31 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

i just hate the fact that Gaga contradicted herself by making this very inauthentic collab.

How exactly is this collab inauthentic?

SHALLOW
Just now, Suuus said:

How exactly is this collab inauthentic?

She literally just sent them the song. They didn’t really collab. She just wanted a cool feature on the album. 

Archived