💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#97 Lady Gaga: Forbes: America’s Richest Self-Made Women List 2020

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Forbes knows nothing about how much Gaga is making/has made. Gaga's private life is pretty.....private, I don't think she's sending them informations about how much she's making

It doesn't work that way honey. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

It doesn't work that way honey. 

It actually does. Forbes really knows nothing. Celebrity Networth does, and they were the first ones to say Kylie Jenner isn't a billionaire, way before Forbes realized they were fooled.

pedrohemg
21 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's just how much she made this year. That's why it's an annual list. If it was overall net worth it wouldn't have a year in the title. Rich lists tend to be based around how much you made that year. I just wanted to know how that's affected her overall net worth as it hasn't been updated from $275 million since February 2016 according to Wikipedia.

I don't think so. No way Rihanna made 600kk this year only. That list is a net worth list. But they're wrong as usual. 

Forbes doesn’t know. They’re just guessing. And it’s purely for nosy people anyway who like to compare for the fun of it.

No one knows how much she keeps or how much she spends or how much she’s investing or donating or whatever she’s doing with what she’s got.

Keep in mind she has a whole team of people and staff to pay as well. She can’t put everything in her bank account. 

Personally I don’t think you can measure her worth in money at all. 

1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

They predicted her net worth at 150M$ 3 times already in the past 10 years...they have no clue and just keep going with it at this point.

This I believe.

The three years Forbes said her net worth is 150M were 2011, 2014, and 2020.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LaLuna

Who cares if she's not higher on the list, she's still made more money than any of us could ever dream to have.

make it rain money GIF by Allure

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, Jase said:

I wonder what it feels like knowing you never have to worry about money again for the rest of your life :enigma:

It feels like when the vending machine gives you two items when you only paid for one :cryga:

Purr more, hiss less.

Economy
10 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Surprised she's that low, to be honest. I thought she'd be top 10. Also surprised at the low placements of Taylor, Beyonce, Celine and Madonna. If it involved men as well that would be understandable but this is just women. Who was in the top 10 (I think you have to turn off ad blocker to read Forbes these days and I can't be bothered)?

Does anyone know Gaga's current net worth? The Wikipedia article is woefully outdated with its February 2016 estimate saying she's worth $275 million. If she's made $150 million this year alone, she's worth at least $425 million and that doesn't factor in the other albums, movie roles, tv roles, make up and brand deals she's done in the last 4 years which must position her at least at $600 million at this rate. Why isn't this stuff updated?

Im not totally surprised tbh. The list of billionaires alone in the US has grown tremendously not to mention the number balloons if you look at wealthy people in the high hundred millions who aren't quite billionaires

While that number is gonna shrink a lot if your looking only at women and only at self made... The list really isn't as small as u might think.

Just celebrities alone there's quite a few. Then there's business people you never hear about. Many CEOs or other business entrepreneurs can be very wealthy without necessarily being famous... Heck there's billionaires that can walk on the street and nobody has a clue who they are and they can pass off as an average joe if they wanted to

TheOriginalOne

Wait so what exactly is her net worth? Why do different publications give different numbers? :oprah:

Justin Drew Bieber
6 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Who cares if she's not higher on the list, she's still made more money than any of us could ever dream to have.

make it rain money GIF by Allure

While I agree that Gaga has enough money, your last statement kind of comes off as rude. It feels like you’re saying that just because we’re members on a forum, that we can’t become extremely successful. Everyone starts somewhere, and you never know what someone may become. :shrug:

LaLuna
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

While I agree that Gaga has enough money, your last statement kind of comes off as rude. It feels like you’re saying that just because we’re members on a forum, that we can’t become extremely successful. Everyone starts somewhere, and you never know what someone may become. :shrug:

You're reading a little too much into such an innocent comment. But I understand what you're saying. Of course anyone can be successful. I'm just saying most of us probably won't be multimillionaires.

Economy
11 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Wait so what exactly is her net worth? Why do different publications give different numbers? :oprah:

Because networth is not the easiest thing to calculate...

Cash and stuff like stocks if they have access to information is relatively easy to calculate... but even that will change depending when they did analysis, stocks go up and down everyday. My audit of stocks and bonds on Monday will get a different number than if another magazine does the same audit on Thursday when the stock market takes a fall for example

Then theres stuff like real estate which is very hard to give an exact value number (especially for rare mansion realestate markets) and it ends up becoming more like a rough estimate which different experts might come up with slightly different numbers for... And personal valuable items like cars or art work it can be difficult to be aware of everything they may have

So everytime u see the net worth of a celebrity it's always a rough estimate of where they were at at the time the analysis was done but they never truly have an exact number

The fact the very wealthy ppl tend to have a lot of assets that go up and down a lot and the fact that it's hard to gage a lot of personal items and a lot of estimates are required explains why the lists can vary so significantly. These numbers are far from accurate or exact. Garanteed Gaga could easily be $50 Million higher or lower than this

Archived